Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
THREAD: Borderlands Modded weapons (for latest patch)
  1. 03-27-2011, 07:08 PM
    #1
    .Kane.'s Avatar
    .Kane.
    Banned
    .Kane.'s Avatar
    .Kane.
    Banned
    1,418
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate

    Maxed out Stock Machine Gun

    Damage: 1,153,068,826,624 x 5 (5,750,000,000,000 or 5.75 Trillions)
    Accuracy: 60.5
    Fire Rate: 5.6
    Elemental: None
    Patch: 1.30

    The Code
    Code:
    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_support_machinegun_stock
    gd_weap_combat_rifle.Body.body1
    gd_weap_combat_rifle.Grip.grip1
    gd_weap_support_machinegun.mag.mag2
    gd_weap_combat_rifle.Barrel.barrel2
    None
    gd_weap_combat_rifle.Stock.stock2
    None
    None
    None
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_Projectiles1_Shredder
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_Projectiles1_Shredder
    0
    5
    0
    32767

    Maxed out Stock Combat Shotgun

    Damage: 790,675,783,680 x 17 (~13,440,000,000,000 or 13.4 Trillions)
    Accuracy: 36
    Fire Rate: 1.1
    Patch 1.31

    The Code
    Code:
    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_combat_shotgun_stock
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Body.body1
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Grip.grip1
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.mag.mag1
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Barrel.barrel2
    None
    None
    None
    None
    None
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_HighSpread2_Matador
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_HighSpread2_Matador
    0
    5
    0
    32767

    Maxed out Stock Repeater Pistol

    Damage: 1,030,820,331,520 x 5 (~5,000,000,000,000 or 5 Trillions)
    Accuracy: 67.5
    Fire Rate: 3.6
    Elemental: None
    Special:
    Patch: 1.30

    The Code
    Code:
    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_repeater_pistol_stock
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Body.body2
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Grip.grip1
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.mag.mag1
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Barrel.barrel1
    None
    None
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Action.action2
    None
    None
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_Projectiles1_Shredder
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_Projectiles1_Shredder
    10
    5
    0
    32767
    No Picture
    Maxed out Stock Shield

    MAXED OUT GUNS CANNOT GET THROUGH THIS SHIELD.


    Capacity: 16,094,644,764,934,144 (16000 Trillions)
    Recharge Delay: 10
    Patch: 1.30

    The Code
    Code:
    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
    gd_shields.A_Item_stock.Item_Shield_Stock
    gd_shields.Body.body3b_power
    gd_shields.LeftSide.leftside4
    gd_shields.RightSide.rightside4
    gd_shields.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Pangolin_3
    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Pangolin
    dlc3_gd_item_UniqueParts.Title.Title_P_Pangolin_Ironclad
    dlc3_gd_item_UniqueParts.Title.Title_U_Atlas_Omega
    1
    5
    0
    32767


    these are not mine BTW
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 04-20-2011, 02:22 AM
    #2
    Mr.Oppossum's Avatar
    Mr.Oppossum
    I defeated!
    Mr.Oppossum's Avatar
    Mr.Oppossum
    I defeated!
    583
    Posts
    988
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kane212 v2 View Post

    Maxed out Stock Machine Gun

    Damage: 1,153,068,826,624 x 5 (5,750,000,000,000 or 5.75 Trillions)
    Accuracy: 60.5
    Fire Rate: 5.6
    Elemental: None
    Patch: 1.30

    The Code
    Code:
    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_support_machinegun_stock
    gd_weap_combat_rifle.Body.body1
    gd_weap_combat_rifle.Grip.grip1
    gd_weap_support_machinegun.mag.mag2
    gd_weap_combat_rifle.Barrel.barrel2
    None
    gd_weap_combat_rifle.Stock.stock2
    None
    None
    None
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_Projectiles1_Shredder
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_Projectiles1_Shredder
    0
    5
    0
    32767

    Maxed out Stock Combat Shotgun

    Damage: 790,675,783,680 x 17 (~13,440,000,000,000 or 13.4 Trillions)
    Accuracy: 36
    Fire Rate: 1.1
    Patch 1.31

    The Code
    Code:
    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_combat_shotgun_stock
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Body.body1
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Grip.grip1
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.mag.mag1
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Barrel.barrel2
    None
    None
    None
    None
    None
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_HighSpread2_Matador
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_HighSpread2_Matador
    0
    5
    0
    32767

    Maxed out Stock Repeater Pistol

    Damage: 1,030,820,331,520 x 5 (~5,000,000,000,000 or 5 Trillions)
    Accuracy: 67.5
    Fire Rate: 3.6
    Elemental: None
    Special:
    Patch: 1.30

    The Code
    Code:
    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Stock
    gd_weap_stock_weapons.A_Weapon.WeaponType_repeater_pistol_stock
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Body.body2
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Grip.grip1
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.mag.mag1
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Barrel.barrel1
    None
    None
    gd_weap_repeater_pistol.Action.action2
    None
    None
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_Projectiles1_Shredder
    gd_weap_combat_shotgun.Title.Title_Projectiles1_Shredder
    10
    5
    0
    32767
    No Picture
    Maxed out Stock Shield

    MAXED OUT GUNS CANNOT GET THROUGH THIS SHIELD.


    Capacity: 16,094,644,764,934,144 (16000 Trillions)
    Recharge Delay: 10
    Patch: 1.30

    The Code
    Code:
    gd_itemgrades.Weapons.ItemGrade_Weapon_Scorpio
    gd_shields.A_Item_stock.Item_Shield_Stock
    gd_shields.Body.body3b_power
    gd_shields.LeftSide.leftside4
    gd_shields.RightSide.rightside4
    gd_shields.ManufacturerMaterials.Material_Pangolin_3
    gd_manufacturers.Manufacturers.Pangolin
    dlc3_gd_item_UniqueParts.Title.Title_P_Pangolin_Ironclad
    dlc3_gd_item_UniqueParts.Title.Title_U_Atlas_Omega
    1
    5
    0
    32767


    these are not mine BTW
    are these the codes for willow tree or what?,sorry i've never been able to figure out how to mod this damn game
  4. 04-20-2011, 03:13 AM
    #3
    .Kane.'s Avatar
    .Kane.
    Banned
    .Kane.'s Avatar
    .Kane.
    Banned
    1,418
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr.Oppossum View Post
    are these the codes for willow tree or what?,sorry i've never been able to figure out how to mod this damn game
    yes this is codes for willow tree. but only for guns.
  5. 04-20-2011, 03:15 AM
    #4
    Mr.Oppossum's Avatar
    Mr.Oppossum
    I defeated!
    Mr.Oppossum's Avatar
    Mr.Oppossum
    I defeated!
    583
    Posts
    988
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Kane212 v2 View Post
    yes this is codes for willow tree. but only for guns.
    ok what about the shield?
    sorry im out of thanks for today
  6. 04-20-2011, 03:16 AM
    #5
    .Kane.'s Avatar
    .Kane.
    Banned
    .Kane.'s Avatar
    .Kane.
    Banned
    1,418
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mr.Oppossum View Post
    ok what about the shield?
    yes thats for willow tree.
  7. 04-20-2011, 03:20 AM
    #6
    anddrew's Avatar
    anddrew
    League Champion
    anddrew's Avatar
    anddrew
    League Champion
    1,656
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    any element guns?
  8. 04-20-2011, 04:03 PM
    #7
    .Kane.'s Avatar
    .Kane.
    Banned
    .Kane.'s Avatar
    .Kane.
    Banned
    1,418
    Posts
    707
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by anddrew View Post
    any element guns?
    you dont need elemental guns. these guns can kill crawmerax in one shot.
  9. 04-21-2011, 01:31 AM
    #8
    anddrew's Avatar
    anddrew
    League Champion
    anddrew's Avatar
    anddrew
    League Champion
    1,656
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    h
    Originally Posted by Kane212 v2 View Post
    you dont need elemental guns. these guns can kill crawmerax in one shot.
    but element guns look cool :P
  10. 04-21-2011, 01:42 AM
    #9
    RayJ_chugs's Avatar
    RayJ_chugs
    [move] No Founder [/move]
    RayJ_chugs's Avatar
    RayJ_chugs
    [move] No Founder [/move]
    4,107
    Posts
    13,533
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    nice thanks for this :y:
  11. 05-21-2011, 05:30 PM
    #10
    48
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    you have more but of eridian gun bro?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •