THREAD: xLink Kai + PS3 Jailbreak = hacked lobby?
  1. 05-13-2011, 04:46 PM
    #1
    F-WiekSon's Avatar
    F-WiekSon
    U MAD BRO?
    1,834
    Posts
    1,567
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    I've heard that if you have PS3 jailbreaked and u play with xlink u can hack?

    Looking for someone that can host, and can give his team only godmode or something.. Just to mess around with people haha.

    Sorry if posted in wrong section
    Sponsored Links
  2. 05-13-2011, 04:48 PM
    #2
    Mizzzark's Avatar
    Mizzzark
    Little One
    254
    Posts
    1,184
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Data transfer there modded patch to your PS3?
  3. 05-13-2011, 04:49 PM
    #3
    F-WiekSon's Avatar
    F-WiekSon
    U MAD BRO?
    1,834
    Posts
    1,567
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    I dont have an jailbroken PS3, and only got 1 ps3 on the latest firmware

    So how should they do that?
  4. 05-13-2011, 04:54 PM
    #4
    ZeroOo's Avatar
    ZeroOo
    level 1 Trustworthy
    886
    Posts
    3,379
    Reputation
    Nov 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    yes m8 i used to do it with noclip hacks to play with my friends zombies but you cant be on leaderbord

    ---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

    btw m8 with xline you get super lag so i think it doesn't worth it
  5. 05-13-2011, 04:55 PM
    #5
    riotmost's Avatar
    riotmost
    The Bad Guy
    891
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by de_maffia View Post
    I dont have an jailbroken PS3, and only got 1 ps3 on the latest firmware

    So how should they do that?
    ive got a jailbroken ps3 ive played with you and a few others on xlink but the ps3 has yloded ,i use to use the hairdryer technique but that doesnt work anymore

    ps you can only use mods in the mods section on xlink or you get banned
  6. 05-13-2011, 05:12 PM
    #6
    F-WiekSon's Avatar
    F-WiekSon
    U MAD BRO?
    1,834
    Posts
    1,567
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Aha oke, but can someone help me? So i can play modded zombies or something:P

    ---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

    Originally Posted by riotmost View Post
    ive got a jailbroken ps3 ive played with you and a few others on xlink but the ps3 has yloded ,i use to use the hairdryer technique but that doesnt work anymore

    ps you can only use mods in the mods section on xlink or you get banned
    You know someone that can help me setting up modded lobby for zombies or something??
  7. 05-13-2011, 05:41 PM
    #7
    riotmost's Avatar
    riotmost
    The Bad Guy
    891
    Posts
    1,348
    Reputation
    Apr 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by de_maffia View Post
    Aha oke, but can someone help me? So i can play modded zombies or something:P

    ---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------



    You know someone that can help me setting up modded lobby for zombies or something??
    i do but and i say but lol i only know the guy on psn itll be late then unless you still want them once psn is back up
  8. 05-13-2011, 05:47 PM
    #8
    F-WiekSon's Avatar
    F-WiekSon
    U MAD BRO?
    1,834
    Posts
    1,567
    Reputation
    Jun 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Naah, want it now

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •