05-15-2011, 08:56 PM #1
El Violador
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was thinking of possible ways to hack a PS3 game without jailbreaking, and my mind floated to this idea: Maybe we could use the GameOS from somebody's ps3 and install it on a pc using VirtualBox. And with the OS installed there it would be easy to jailbreak and etc. And using an ethernet cable we could just do a data transfer to a non-jailbroken ps3. Does anybody think this would be possible? Why/ why not?

The following 3 users groaned at El Violador for this awful post:

crazyface, Cyborg Ninja, Implicit
05-15-2011, 08:58 PM #2
This idea is retarded on so many levels it's not even funny....

I don't even know where to start, here's a hint, hardware... no you can't emulate it...

And a few other things others will fill in

The following user thanked Katsumotarr for this useful post:

kyskidz
05-15-2011, 08:59 PM #3
MateoGodlike
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Ar88rA View Post
I was thinking of possible ways to hack a PS3 game without jailbreaking, and my mind floated to this idea: Maybe we could use the GameOS from somebody's ps3 and install it on a pc using VirtualBox. And with the OS installed there it would be easy to jailbreak and etc. And using an ethernet cable we could just do a data transfer to a non-jailbroken ps3. Does anybody think this would be possible? Why/ why not?

Wow The dumbest thing Ive ever read.
05-15-2011, 09:03 PM #4
kyskidz
Big Sister
ahahaha you been smoking the crystal meth boiiiiiiiiiiii
05-15-2011, 10:24 PM #5
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
everyone has probably thought of this! its just that we were all smart enough to realize it is merely impossible

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo