Post: Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon
05-30-2011, 05:32 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon[/u]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. | By: TheBigRod / Tristan | May 30th, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

LulzSec, a hacking group which breached the security of Sony BGM's Japanese website is planning on more attacks in the very near future.

A representative of the LulzSec group You must login or register to view this content. this:

Originally posted by another user
We’re working on another Sony operation. We’ve condensed all our excited tweets into this one: this is the beginning of the end for Sony.

A few tweets before the one saying Sony will end, they're You must login or register to view this content. on one VERY soon:

Originally posted by another user
(Sony + Ownage) Phase 1 will begin within the next day. We may have a pre-game show for you folks though. Stay tuned.

Sony needs to become prepared within their security if they're going to deflect this one, they've already had enough with the anonymous (not the group) figures behind the hacking of the Playstation Network.

What do you think Sony should do?

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Noonan90

The following 3 users groaned at TheBigRod for this awful post:

game1231, Tuhoaja, xLew--
05-30-2011, 10:26 PM #38
Mr.Oppossum
I defeated!
the only reason im keeping my PS3 is for Infamous 2 and uncharted 3,i have switched to XBOX 360 as my main System and im loving it.
05-30-2011, 10:46 PM #39
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Go ahead.......make yourself look bad and don't improve your cause.
I understand they are mad and want sony to pay but doing this ain't going to get them nowhere. Lobbying the people who control sony may.
Hacking into a company computer system A going to annoy them B going to make you look bad. Saying that if sony does get hacked again it does their image good but........that can be fixed.
On top of that what the point there are far worse companies out in the world right now.

You know sony taking away the otherOS and blocking CFW not the worse a company done. Compared to dumping waste or FIFA being rigged.
05-30-2011, 10:49 PM #40
helpmeoprah
FormerStaff HATED ON
Originally posted by TheBigRod View Post
Shiiiit! They're like $300 now. :\

i know i got one of those too.... so my paperweights equal 800-900 doolars, plus i got a xbox360 i rarely play haha
05-30-2011, 10:51 PM #41
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by Seth
i know i got one of those too.... so my paperweights equal 800-900 doolars, plus i got a xbox360 i rarely play haha

Yeah, I might get an Xbox soon if Sony keeps getting ****ed in the ass.
05-30-2011, 11:14 PM #42
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by SonyFAILS View Post
Wait, you think I hack for piracy? Did you not see my thread when George Hotz released the Jailbreak? The entire point of the thread was so that I could get less people pirating. Also, why should these companies force us to use a product the way they want us to use it. What if I decided to use my paper to start a fire to stay warm instead of to write stuff on? The paper company can't sue me for showing others how to use the paper the way I did. Why should Sony be able to sue someone for showing others a way to use the ps3? What makes Sony so much better than all of these other companies? Nothing. This is why they are suffering. They don't get to be superior. The hackers are showing them that they don't get to control us. We can control them too.

Again you made some great point and i do understand what you trying to say,

So if you not into pirate the games or hacking online, so what are you trying to achieve, like improve PS3 or something ? Okay im not saying you are trying to piracy the games or hacking online and i know some hackers won't do that and they trying focus on hardware or something but for what im seeing in 99% most of time is that they are focus on how to get online with CFW, modding and cheating in mutiplayer which is pissing everyone off, trying to get free downloadable games in Playstation store and stealing free PS3 games. This not a true loyal hackers at all, it criminal for what they doing.

You see that what i keep seeing every thread i go, like PSX scene, PS3new and PS3hax. i don't see one bit that don't relate piracy at all, I don't think Sony care or interest what you do on your PS3 that don't relate to Piracy, Sony only will keep their eye for Someone who will release programes that will cause hurt to Sony bussiness and Game developer bussiness, for example Jailbreak device is design for pirate the games and CFW, Sony is not forcing you at all.

The following user thanked mcstyle24 for this useful post:

FourzerotwoFAILS
05-31-2011, 01:14 AM #43
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
Again you made some great point and i do understand what you trying to say,

So if you not into pirate the games or hacking online, so what are you trying to achieve, like improve PS3 or something ? Okay im not saying you are trying to piracy the games or hacking online and i know some hackers won't do that and they trying focus on hardware or something but for what im seeing in 99% most of time is that they are focus on how to get online with CFW, modding and cheating in mutiplayer which is pissing everyone off, trying to get free downloadable games in Playstation store and stealing free PS3 games. This not a true loyal hackers at all, it criminal for what they doing.

You see that what i keep seeing every thread i go, like PSX scene, PS3new and PS3hax. i don't see one bit that don't relate piracy at all, I don't think Sony care or interest what you do on your PS3 that don't relate to Piracy, Sony only will keep their eye for Someone who will release programes that will cause hurt to Sony bussiness and Game developer bussiness, for example Jailbreak device is design for pirate the games and CFW, Sony is not forcing you at all.

The people that try to get custom firmware online and hacks online and stuff like that aren't hackers. They're leechers. They do it to seem cool. They do it to make money. Did you know that George Hotz didn't even have a psn account? I do it to learn. Others do it to improve the system or just develop cool things for it. The 99% of people that do it for piracy aren't hackers. They're cyber thieves.

p.s. I love arguing with you because it isn't a flame war. I hate having arguments with little kids that just think they're completely right and bring up random "facts" that aren't even true.

The following user thanked FourzerotwoFAILS for this useful post:

mcstyle24
05-31-2011, 02:07 AM #44
What a bunch off assholes, they ruin it for everyone!

I hope someone hacks them, gives their details to Sony and they I can laugh at them when Sony sues them for money they don't have.

The following 2 users say thank you to Awayze for this useful post:

AlabamaHit, divybc
05-31-2011, 05:03 AM #45
wardoc22
S.P.E.C.I.A.L
f*ucking azzholes
05-31-2011, 05:15 AM #46
divybc
Former Staff
Originally posted by 65262
I was alright with them DDoSing, but turning my PS3 into a £300 paperweight is just ignorant.

I couldn't agree more, Thinking to myself right now that Sony haven't even done anything wrong except for letting GAMERS enjoy the most out of there system and these hackers are either here to make it slower, Harder or just put it out of functionality for time, Example like the outage there, Its just coming to the stage now where they need to sit down and realize that its time to stop, Also for all the hacking "fanboys and/or wanabees on this forum, The ps3 system and network was not sold with a term saying yh you can hack the shit out of this, Its not a hacking console its a gaming console that the public want to enjoy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo