Post: Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon
05-30-2011, 05:32 PM #1
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hacking Group: 'It's The Beginning of the End for Sony', Promises More Hacking Soon[/u]
Source: You must login or register to view this content. | By: TheBigRod / Tristan | May 30th, 2011

You must login or register to view this content.

LulzSec, a hacking group which breached the security of Sony BGM's Japanese website is planning on more attacks in the very near future.

A representative of the LulzSec group You must login or register to view this content. this:

Originally posted by another user
We’re working on another Sony operation. We’ve condensed all our excited tweets into this one: this is the beginning of the end for Sony.

A few tweets before the one saying Sony will end, they're You must login or register to view this content. on one VERY soon:

Originally posted by another user
(Sony + Ownage) Phase 1 will begin within the next day. We may have a pre-game show for you folks though. Stay tuned.

Sony needs to become prepared within their security if they're going to deflect this one, they've already had enough with the anonymous (not the group) figures behind the hacking of the Playstation Network.

What do you think Sony should do?

The following user thanked TheBigRod for this useful post:

Noonan90

The following 3 users groaned at TheBigRod for this awful post:

game1231, Tuhoaja, xLew--
06-01-2011, 12:33 AM #74
mcstyle24
Gym leader
Originally posted by kelston813 View Post
mcstyle my friend, it is good to see you are still active on nextgenupdate. Is your PSN still the same bro?
Ive missed talking to you like we used to.... Remember when we were trying to hack the trophy system, and Andrew52286 was saying how he hates NGU and hacks and then we found SOCOM hack on his trophies Happy great times back then.
Now everyone just hacks for modded lobbies and to cheat on Black Ops, seems even hacks are losing their dignity :(
I completely agree with you man! 100% you are right!
Man, to be honest I hope they just leave SONY alone for awhile. I want to play my games online =D

mcstyle24 my good mate, this picture is for you and if Im correct u were original poster
You must login or register to view this content.

:bro:

Kelston!!!!, it been a long time since we been talk, Oh boy back then Trophy Exploit was number one serious thing on this site. (laugh) yes i remember Andrew52286, damn ! he being a prick in so many ways, he trying to insult me because im lack of english back then and he just don't get it because im italian, of course you stood up for me at couples of times and i must thank you for that. Hey do you remember you made a funniest quote to Andrew52286 saying oh i guess you collect thousand bronze do you then? and that how you came top of leaderboad instead of collecting Platinum, lol i can't exactly what your quote but hell that was funniest thing i ever read. oh boy he flame right back to you then. I can't find that thread that you wrote. Yes we caught him hacking trophies on Socom to cheat trophy leaderboard, so what the ****? eh. Oh well It just be a funny old days. i wonder where the hell Andrew52286 is?

It a amazing how things change quickly on NGU, one time We exploit Trophy since late Nov 2008 on debug PS3 and that was way before jailbreak release and since jailbreak release it went hell break loose on this fourm. It really sad though because i like the old NGU members back then, it very different what we have now.

Yeah the picture of diagram for Trophy exploit, it was Induax and me. i can't the find the thread for that.

Kelston, it been good to see you again.
06-01-2011, 12:46 AM #75
Originally posted by mcstyle24 View Post
That correct what you just said, hmm leechers? I should use that word more often, you see this NGU site was cool and everything under control and quiet not much bunch Kids which i should dare say Nothing but bunch amateurs with lack of Knowledge bitching everything for asking MW2 patch or whatever it is and of course leechers don't appreciate anything at all.

Since Jailbreak release and this NGU site became infested full of rats that comes in and out. Sniff around bitching/complain and they shit on us with their useless comment which is waste of database on this fourms and steal original sources and make their own version of it to make a fame or money, just what as you said so yeah i agreed with you.

If we don't have those leechers or wannabe Geohot fame and if there were plenty true loyal hackers then i generally believe there won't be no war between Sony and piracy hackers Since Sony care to hunt down on piracy, fraud and tampering the PSN.

If i was really smart enough, i would like to make own application on XMB for example like:

1. Record your own gameplay at the same time playing game without using Recorder device

2. Save Stat which you can play game and save it anytime you want, and when you turn your PS3 back on that will go straight back into gameplay instead going back into XMB, which save hella lot of time.

3. Improve some framerate and music playback for some game, cut down some led light to save power

4. Make a double backup for saved data in same folder but seperate files, just in case original saved data is corrupted for unkown reason

5. Also once you saving your games that should automatically saved on USB at the same time if USB stick stays on USB slot, that way to avoid backing up once a month or week.

You see these things i just listed is very usefull task, im sure true loyal hackers would have done it the same thing. This what i called improve the PS3 system.

Well your are pretty much decent guy to argue with, more like sensibles argument with great backup point of view, if you know what im saying.

I gonna tell you a truth, i use do trophy exploit back in three years ago, it did came successes with trial and error, i wasn't doing it for a greed i just help helping the community on this site for those who is struggling gaining trophy for many reason, like glitch trophy or ridiculous insane trophies or online trophy that impossible to get due that Online shutdown like like FIFA09 DLC trophies.
I just don't unlock any trophies for greed. Unfortunately lots of things got of control by people flaming different website, i gets tons email asking me to unlock all their trophies and i get threatening message which im sick of it, i just told Moderator just delete some of original post of mine to avoid of flame. And i still get some message by people asking about Trophy exploit. Truth is now i wouldn't know to coded with these latest trophy files since alot of them change since last i time was working on it is almost two years ago.

You see i get some nasty hate message for that in back of the day, so i just wonder how nasty it gets when some lame hackers playing around the PSN and pissing million of people off.

:love: OMG I LOVE YOU! Finally someone that agrees with me. Ever since the Jailbreak this site went turned from a great hacking site to leecher central. :love:
06-01-2011, 01:08 AM #76
The Rangers
At least I can fight
see if psn goes down again.... il be raging
06-01-2011, 08:28 AM #77
xLew--
Former Staff
**** them hackers or wanna be hackers, have you noticed how they've all gone silent now. all the little fanboys on here thinking their appart of a hacking group theyve gone quiet too hahaha LOL at them. theyve not done anything but disrupt the network, **** them
06-01-2011, 09:16 AM #78
i think sony found out ****ing with geohot was a bad idea
06-01-2011, 03:09 PM #79
TheBigRod
uh-may-zuh-zing
Originally posted by xLew
**** them hackers or wanna be hackers, have you noticed how they've all gone silent now. all the little fanboys on here thinking their appart of a hacking group theyve gone quiet too hahaha LOL at them. theyve not done anything but disrupt the network, **** them

I like how you groaned me. xD Why though? xD
06-01-2011, 07:09 PM #80
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
If the ability to install OS on PS3 was never removed, we'd all be one big happy family. There would have been no Sony vs George Hotz(geohot) court case, PSN would've never been hacked out of "revenge", and these other hackers would not be threatining to hack again.
06-01-2011, 08:59 PM #81
forcer911
Space Ninja
so what now die in hell? or just keep waisting money
06-01-2011, 10:53 PM #82
AlabamaHit
ROLL TIDE!!!
People seriously needs to stop the OtherOS as an excuse.

With CFW they "Can" have OtherOS.

That makes it no longer an excuse.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo