06-01-2011, 01:27 AM #1
shawn1997
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Guys as you Know PSN was down obviously but now we're waiting For the Store to Be up SOo As said we are Getting the "Welcome Back Package" which i'm sure you know about getting Free stuff.

Free stuff meaning 30 Free days of PS+ and also some Bonus Games

But my Point is that, It is Rumored for us to get Cross game Chatting (Like x-box) So if you don't know what cross game chatting is, It's You can Chat using a Mic. with a friend when you are playing different games

Tell me what you think about this.....
06-01-2011, 05:54 AM #11
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
if they do give this to us that would be sick but if we don't then theres still text chat

The following user thanked RayJ_chugs for this useful post:

The Rangers
06-01-2011, 05:59 AM #12
-☃-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by shawn1997 View Post
Guys as you Know PSN was down obviously but now we're waiting For the Store to Be up SOo As said we are Getting the "Welcome Back Package" which i'm sure you know about getting Free stuff.

Free stuff meaning 30 Free days of PS+ and also some Bonus Games

But my Point is that, It is Rumored for us to get Cross game Chatting (Like x-box) So if you don't know what cross game chatting is, It's You can Chat using a Mic. with a friend when you are playing different games

Tell me what you think about this.....

yes we are read the blog bro Smile
06-01-2011, 08:18 AM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
/facepalm .

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

SuperGamecube64
06-01-2011, 10:45 AM #14
We all know damn well that Sony isn't going to do this, if they were, they would of done it when we started asking for it 3 years ago!

The following user groaned Gangsta_hotdog for this awful post:

Judgement
06-01-2011, 10:51 AM #15
SuperGamecube64
ナンバー1任天堂ファン
Maybe they'll announce some new features st e3?
06-01-2011, 10:51 AM #16
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
Im really not bothered about cross game chat, I think Im the only one. Who cares?
06-01-2011, 12:28 PM #17
MrMasterDazzle
Are you high?
Sony all we want is Cross game chat is that to much to ask :(
06-01-2011, 03:47 PM #18
The Rangers
At least I can fight
Originally posted by chugs View Post
if they do give this to us that would be sick but if we don't then theres still text chat

text chat loyal :derp:
06-01-2011, 03:55 PM #19
Judgement
Let it fall.
Originally posted by hotdog View Post
We all know damn well that Sony isn't going to do this, if they were, they would of done it when we started asking for it 3 years ago!

Im pretty sure they will since they hinted at it. I don't like people who think they are right when they know nothing and have no proof. This is the same reason why people make useless threads.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo