THREAD: Hamachi on PS3? plz answer!
  1. 06-17-2011, 09:47 PM
    #1
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,178
    Posts
    1,305
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    ok I was thinking about using hamachi in some way to host LAN parties or private games because a friend of mine got banned on B. Ops and he badly wants to play zombies with me.

    The point is: is there some way to use hamachi on ps3 like connecting via ethernet and bridging connections or something??

    Help and suggestions would be appreciated

    (---If posted in bad section plz move---)
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 06-18-2011, 04:00 PM
    #2
    416
    Posts
    198
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by HecmanHD View Post
    ok I was thinking about using hamachi in some way to host LAN parties or private games because a friend of mine got banned on B. Ops and he badly wants to play zombies with me.

    The point is: is there some way to use hamachi on ps3 like connecting via ethernet and bridging connections or something??

    Help and suggestions would be appreciated

    (---If posted in bad section plz move---)
    no im sorry bud its not possible without good knowladge
  4. 06-18-2011, 04:05 PM
    #3
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,178
    Posts
    1,305
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by black_star View Post
    no im sorry bud its not possible without good knowladge
    ohh well... I was searching google and found some cheap tutorials and even some posts in here but anyway thanks for the suggestion bud :y:
  5. 06-18-2011, 04:43 PM
    #4
    ryantehninja's Avatar
    ryantehninja
    Do a barrel roll!
    ryantehninja's Avatar
    ryantehninja
    Do a barrel roll!
    122
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    look up xlink kai and maybe a donation of vbux if i helped?
  6. 06-18-2011, 07:36 PM
    #5
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,178
    Posts
    1,305
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ryantehninja View Post
    look up xlink kai and maybe a donation of vbux if i helped?
    I dont like xLink Kai and dont ask for vBux that way because it will only get you neg rep
  7. The Following User Says Thank You to HecmanHD For This Useful Post:


  8. 06-18-2011, 10:30 PM
    #6
    Imtravvy's Avatar
    Imtravvy
    Hello :)
    Imtravvy's Avatar
    Imtravvy
    Hello :)
    3,879
    Posts
    10,021
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    im not sure hold on ill see what i can find that might help you (bbl)
  9. 06-19-2011, 09:42 PM
    #7
    ryantehninja's Avatar
    ryantehninja
    Do a barrel roll!
    ryantehninja's Avatar
    ryantehninja
    Do a barrel roll!
    122
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by HecmanHD View Post
    I dont like xLink Kai and dont ask for vBux that way because it will only get you neg rep
    thanks for the advice, and kai has been very good to me, especially during the apocolypes aka when psn was down haha
  10. 06-20-2011, 11:30 AM
    #8
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    HecmanHD's Avatar
    HecmanHD
    < ^ > < ^ >
    1,178
    Posts
    1,305
    Reputation
    Dec 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ryantehninja View Post
    thanks for the advice, and kai has been very good to me, especially during the apocolypes aka when psn was down haha
    I always set up everything right and then cant connect to anyone!! :FU: I think is my crappy modem
  11. 06-20-2011, 09:38 PM
    #9
    ryantehninja's Avatar
    ryantehninja
    Do a barrel roll!
    ryantehninja's Avatar
    ryantehninja
    Do a barrel roll!
    122
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by HecmanHD View Post
    I always set up everything right and then cant connect to anyone!! :FU: I think is my crappy modem
    you check its configed correct?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •