07-31-2011, 12:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is not a downgrade TUT it is simply a proof of concept that the Teensy++ board can be used to dump and write to the Ps3 slim NOR flash.

Well guys my teensy++ board finally arrived and i was able to finish all the soldering this morning and now im proud to say i succesfully dumped my consoles NOR flash using the Teensy++ Board and the program NORway which was posted by You must login or register to view this content. earlier this week- Here's the thread incase your interested in doing this You must login or register to view this content.. The whole process wasnt that hard, the only hard part was the soldering. Yes downgrading with this is possible. It's really not that big a deal but i just wanted to basically put one up for the NGU community because when this method was first posted some people on there were saying that people on NGU would probably never use this.Expect more to come of this like mabey a downgrading TUT because im just getting started. If you have a Teensy++ board and want to do this and need help just PM me i have also included all the tools i used in my complete NOR flash tool kit download.

Console Setup
You must login or register to view this content.

NORway.py Program Running

Actual Dumping Process

Once the dumping has completed you will get a Flash.bin file in your Directory it must be 16MB!!(16.777.216MB to be exact)

16MB NOR Dump

Thanx to judges for his NORway program.
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 08-01-2011 at 06:47 AM.

The following 23 users say thank you to PS3 Prodigy for this useful post:

ⒿⒺⒷⓇⓄ, AMNE, AtlasK, Axiom, bnader, eazynow82, FireWire, forcer911, gusbus20, Implicit, jannu22, Joel, L☺L, MCPADDINGTON, Mr Grumpy, MtrombZ, Press ►, Relevant Is God, ryantehninja, Slashey, Stack0verfl0w, UnoDeluxe
07-31-2011, 12:18 AM #2
PsYcHoSiS
Eatin' poopy
This is what the last NGU member who claimed to have a downgrade did...

The following 2 users groaned at PsYcHoSiS for this awful post:

Cyborg Ninja, Stack0verfl0w
07-31-2011, 12:19 AM #3
Originally posted by PsYcHoSiS View Post
This is what the last NGU member who claimed to have a downgrade did...

Im not claiming to have a downgrade all i did was dump the NOR. I basically did it as a proof of concept that we can use the Teensy++ to dump the ps3 NOR and Downgrade.
Last edited by PS3 Prodigy ; 07-31-2011 at 02:07 AM.
07-31-2011, 12:27 AM #4
Default Avatar
Newelly
nice post will be useful for many people Cool Man (aka Tustin)

was thinking of ordering a teensy myself.. Awesome face
07-31-2011, 12:28 AM #5
vexen
Do a barrel roll!
Already posted and also if you look hard enough theres a Nand dump running around wich is just stupid.. since all nand are married to the consoles xD.. But Hey nice work!

The following user groaned vexen for this awful post:

-Austin-
07-31-2011, 12:31 AM #6
Originally posted by vexen View Post
Already posted and also if you look hard enough theres a Nand dump running around wich is just stupid.. since all nand are married to the consoles xD.. But Hey nice work!

No this was not already posted your thinking of the TUT for the Teensy++ that was posted now im just posting the NOR dumps i just got using the TUT.

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Originally posted by Newelly View Post
nice post will be useful for many people Cool Man (aka Tustin)

was thinking of ordering a teensy myself.. Awesome face

You should get one and if you need any help with it PM me.
07-31-2011, 12:40 AM #7
JonnyWilson_1
J O N N Y W I L S O N 1
Nice Job xD
07-31-2011, 12:54 AM #8
Mr Grumpy
< ^ > < ^ >
So wait, what is different from this to the famous infectious chip everyone talks about?
07-31-2011, 12:55 AM #9
Originally posted by Bin
So wait, what is different from this to the famous infectious chip everyone talks about?

Teensy++ is alot cheaper than infectus.

The following user thanked PS3 Prodigy for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
07-31-2011, 12:58 AM #10
Now to find the keys...

The following user groaned AnthonyINFAMOUS for this awful post:

MCPADDINGTON

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo