10-23-2011, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::
Originally posted by another user
Hello everyone,

As promised, here are the pictures of my CFW 3.72 I was able to create thanks to theextracted key CloneSkeet and my achievement.

As you can see, it has the following characteristics:

1. Using the official PSN (PlayStation Network)
2. Launch homebrew
3. Launch of backups (I will make a new video next week to show you this feature)

I work hard and do my best.

Here are the materials I used:

A CloneSkeet (a clone of ProgSkeet), delivered by Indonesian guys (thank you for the copy =)

Update #1 10/20/2011.

A disturbing detail has been reported by several members of Logic-Sunrise and other sites.Indeed, one can see at the beginning of the video is not the TV icon in the XMB while from 1:37, it is clearly visible. But the category (Services TV / video), since this firmware 3.70,does not appear in the XMB ™ menu if no service is used. So fake?

Update #2 10/20/2011

In reality, the TV category only appears after you launch a game in some so it seems normalthat it is the same on the video. For those who think that TUHTA used a PS3 debug firmwareor debug, this is apparently not the case because otherwise the PSN icon on the XMBwould be red. By cons, according GaryOPA, ps3crunch administrator, he published the picture (picture below) come from the twitter of uf6667 (Progskeet).

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

The following 22 users say thank you to x-Roniie-x. for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Anthony, Aussie_Bob21, Brentdevent, Classy., DinoFreak, SweatyMidgets, forcer911, Fuser's Hoe, GE90, hollandje, KCxFTW, Mr-Speedy, MythGavin, Pro Era, PsYcHoSiS, Rainbow Gravity, Smiithy2010, WantFirstStrike, warman_94, xCarlD1994x
10-23-2011, 02:13 PM #20
Clouds
Error 404: Title Not Found
Originally posted by Jakob
oi m8 i iz so happy, i cun use my 1337 haxing skillz to mod maor gaemz

Your signature :carling: What is the latest firmware? 3.73? If they think this gets anywhere close to getting released, a new mandatory update will drop. I barely play my PS3 anymore, but we don't need any more 10 year olds asking for 3.80 CFW (which is what will most likely be the next update and will be mandatory) when they update or anymore people asking for downgrades. Does anyone remember this site when a downgrade dropped? It was like hell. When 3.55 CFW dropped? The entire site went to shit. Now if 3.72 CFW drops, we'll have a huge influx of people, which will have a huge hit on the servers, and cause instability in the site for the rest of us.

Congrats to him for doing all this and everything. I know I CBA to do anything like this. I has no dedication :p But I'm fine on my 3.41 JB =D
10-23-2011, 02:25 PM #21
Zero4ph
I defeated!
God please be true I want to play FFXIII-2 and many more games in 2012
10-23-2011, 02:36 PM #22
mrBear
Do a barrel roll!
Just saw a thread on ps3 iso that they suspect this being a debug version. There is also a screenshot of the two folders if you slow it down (which i am too lazy to do). But the optimistic me still want to believe this to be true Smile
10-23-2011, 02:40 PM #23
sylvianlight
Do a barrel roll!
i'll believe it when i have it running on my own console.
10-23-2011, 02:46 PM #24
SweatyMidgets
Swagger Swagger
This time im not updating =D

The following user thanked SweatyMidgets for this useful post:

Mr Grumpy
10-23-2011, 02:51 PM #25
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by x. View Post
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::

Update #1 10/20/2011.

Update #2 10/20/2011

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

umm hopfully thy relese to prems only as too many eechers wil start saying . i can hack and ill hack u . cuz im the best hacker etc :p
10-23-2011, 03:04 PM #26
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
Does those keys have anything in relation to modifying Call Of Duty, other than helping getting the keys that's actually needed to mod the ff or whatever it is?

I may be totally wrong here.

I dont think so. Might be though IDK, but I heard from Unknown that even if we do get the keys we still wont be able to play with mods online only offline, which I think is better.
10-23-2011, 03:07 PM #27
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by Murt View Post
umm hopfully thy relese to prems only as too many eechers wil start saying . i can hack and ill hack u . cuz im the best hacker etc :p

Not to be harsh, but do you really think IF it was released to only prems, it wouldn't come out to the public?
And btw, All this is kinda dumb, because that guy is probably not on NGU.

Im not saying this because im non premium or anything. Infact I'll be premium quite soon.
10-23-2011, 03:10 PM #28
Murt
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Chrom3D View Post
Not to be harsh, but do you really think IF it was released to only prems, it wouldn't come out to the public?
And btw, All this is kinda dumb, because that guy is probably not on NGU.

Im not saying this because im non premium or anything. Infact I'll be premium quite soon.

sorry mate but if u get wat i mean . just like for the 3.55 cfw . every1 said im a hcker lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo