10-23-2011, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::
Originally posted by another user
Hello everyone,

As promised, here are the pictures of my CFW 3.72 I was able to create thanks to theextracted key CloneSkeet and my achievement.

As you can see, it has the following characteristics:

1. Using the official PSN (PlayStation Network)
2. Launch homebrew
3. Launch of backups (I will make a new video next week to show you this feature)

I work hard and do my best.

Here are the materials I used:

A CloneSkeet (a clone of ProgSkeet), delivered by Indonesian guys (thank you for the copy =)

Update #1 10/20/2011.

A disturbing detail has been reported by several members of Logic-Sunrise and other sites.Indeed, one can see at the beginning of the video is not the TV icon in the XMB while from 1:37, it is clearly visible. But the category (Services TV / video), since this firmware 3.70,does not appear in the XMB ™ menu if no service is used. So fake?

Update #2 10/20/2011

In reality, the TV category only appears after you launch a game in some so it seems normalthat it is the same on the video. For those who think that TUHTA used a PS3 debug firmwareor debug, this is apparently not the case because otherwise the PSN icon on the XMBwould be red. By cons, according GaryOPA, ps3crunch administrator, he published the picture (picture below) come from the twitter of uf6667 (Progskeet).

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

The following 22 users say thank you to x-Roniie-x. for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Anthony, Aussie_Bob21, Brentdevent, Classy., DinoFreak, SweatyMidgets, forcer911, Fuser's Hoe, GE90, hollandje, KCxFTW, Mr-Speedy, MythGavin, Pro Era, PsYcHoSiS, Rainbow Gravity, Smiithy2010, WantFirstStrike, warman_94, xCarlD1994x
10-24-2011, 09:51 AM #65
GE90
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xXMerkCampinXx View Post
I'll avoid soft modding until Sony's ban hammer ceases to mash and bash. If it comes out.
since when did they ban for jailbreaking?
10-24-2011, 10:18 AM #66
mussyim
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by RGB View Post
in the psn tab theres 2 folders? what are they? You must login or register to view this content.

It looks exactly like the 2 folders that you would find in the debug fw in the psn category, looks very suspicious to me

The following user thanked mussyim for this useful post:

GE90
10-24-2011, 01:15 PM #67
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Heres a quote from him. It's probably translated from Russian to Spanish, and posted as english here. (Bad translation)

Well that and been looking at various forums and do not talk about something else ... for the moment nothing is confirmed so you do not have any illusions, I hope it's true ... I copy and paste the Translator: Hello to all ... I was working hard the last 2 weeks ... Since I'm not lucky enought I have not found anyone who can help me, but anyway, I worked out the method of obtaining the keys, the FW 3.72 In fact, his very simple: 1. PS3 boot 2. Make a trick 3. PS3 Exploit loads 4. Exploitation of the works of copys and keys to a USB external storage device (it was a bit horrible, but its good), which actually is copied to the bin format. ... To open it with a hex wrench and the fine, also provides the names so you do not get confused 5.Finally have your USB on your PC and you are Yeah, I hope I'm not going to exploit real or release a key, for now, before the end of CFW is ready to deploy the final end user ... and now could explode ... the keys or it means nothing for a person final. Anyway, the thing is that I'm looking for some people (post in that thread NOT SEND PM) you can get something useful with it. I also look for some kind of end users who can give you some ideas what kind of things they would like to have (to be ported homebrews and stuff type). However, I have worked with the material Metldr ... for me to reach below a factory FW ... 3.72 say the factory, so you can still get any console 1.00 (not sure intestine), but the fat very well. Another thing is actually Exploit hardware hole ... which means that its patchable NO, like Xbox 360 fails .. or some. Much that is, one can deduce the phrase PSN in the future, so let's say Sony FW updates and has CFW again, only generate new phrase PSN and you're ready to go! It's like being online while PSN needs 3.55CFW 3.72. So I wrote a lot, however please be patient and if someone wants Troll, not somewhere in the discussion topics Off ... We need people interested users final are welcome, all that happens on stage is for you! Greetings to all demons PS. For testing, see this topic in the coming days, maybe next
10-24-2011, 01:21 PM #68
doxis
< ^ > < ^ >
If that come, one word, awesomeness
10-24-2011, 01:59 PM #69
**** it, idgaf if i can go online or not, I just want to be able to play portal 2 and fifa 12 backups, although this is most likely fake. OHWELL.
10-24-2011, 03:38 PM #70
luckiecookie
Bounty hunter
hopefully it will come out soon so I can play uncharted 3 on it.
10-24-2011, 07:42 PM #71
Chrom3D
Big Sister
Originally posted by luckiecookie View Post
hopefully it will come out soon so I can play uncharted 3 on it.

May I ask what your gonna do with it if it comes out?
10-24-2011, 07:50 PM #72
Kwood
I am error
I like to customize my PS3 but no-doubt noobs will use this for MW2 challenge lobbies :n:
10-24-2011, 08:08 PM #73
WTL
$wagg
Originally posted by GangstaCupcake1 View Post
Well, it would just be another person for Sony to sue :(

does noone know why Geohotz got sued? he got sued because he RELEASED the keys. You dont get sued for a cfw or using an exploit to run unsigned code. Thats sony's fault

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo