10-23-2011, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

I quote ::
Originally posted by another user
Hello everyone,

As promised, here are the pictures of my CFW 3.72 I was able to create thanks to theextracted key CloneSkeet and my achievement.

As you can see, it has the following characteristics:

1. Using the official PSN (PlayStation Network)
2. Launch homebrew
3. Launch of backups (I will make a new video next week to show you this feature)

I work hard and do my best.

Here are the materials I used:

A CloneSkeet (a clone of ProgSkeet), delivered by Indonesian guys (thank you for the copy =)

Update #1 10/20/2011.

A disturbing detail has been reported by several members of Logic-Sunrise and other sites.Indeed, one can see at the beginning of the video is not the TV icon in the XMB while from 1:37, it is clearly visible. But the category (Services TV / video), since this firmware 3.70,does not appear in the XMB ™ menu if no service is used. So fake?

Update #2 10/20/2011

In reality, the TV category only appears after you launch a game in some so it seems normalthat it is the same on the video. For those who think that TUHTA used a PS3 debug firmwareor debug, this is apparently not the case because otherwise the PSN icon on the XMBwould be red. By cons, according GaryOPA, ps3crunch administrator, he published the picture (picture below) come from the twitter of uf6667 (Progskeet).

You must login or register to view this content.

The rumor is it becoming a reality? We will soon be fixed.
:mask:

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

The following 22 users say thank you to x-Roniie-x. for this useful post:

Alexis Rhodes, Anthony, Aussie_Bob21, Brentdevent, Classy., DinoFreak, SweatyMidgets, forcer911, Fuser's Hoe, GE90, hollandje, KCxFTW, Mr-Speedy, MythGavin, Pro Era, PsYcHoSiS, Rainbow Gravity, Smiithy2010, WantFirstStrike, warman_94, xCarlD1994x
10-23-2011, 03:52 PM #38
Originally posted by 9484
^^ Obviously lol

Okay just making sure lol, because usally it involves saulderin or whatever it is.
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM #39
xCarlD1994x
Do a barrel roll!
Cause 3.73 update had only one difference to 3.72 update and that was improved playback, couldnt they do it for 3.73 too?
10-23-2011, 04:05 PM #40
deroad
Little One
Originally posted by xCarlD1994x View Post
Cause 3.73 update had only one difference to 3.72 update and that was improved playback, couldnt they do it for 3.73 too?

3.73 and 3.72 have the same keys

This is my opinion:
This is probably fake.
he wrote these things in a thread on how he obtained the 3.72 keys:
Exploit works out and copys keys to an external USB storage device (was a bit horrible but its ok), it actually copies it in the .bin format... so you open it with a hex and its fine,also it gives names so you wont get confused

Now, if he found a way to get some "keys" from the PS3, he should know that he can't see them or found them on a simple dump file. they need to be calculated.
so which is the problem? two random variables. without them you can't do anything. they can't be obtained.
Another thing is Exploit is actually HARDWARE hole... so it means ITS NON PATCHABLE,like Xbox 360 glitch.. or some.

any hardware exploit is patchable by software (an example was the old exploit)
10-23-2011, 04:07 PM #41
oO-GKUSH-Oo
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Zuey View Post
Hopefully it will be in Premium.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

Time to buy a new PS3 to host teh cLzZzZzZZ :carling:

It probably would be in Premium. But thats just leeching as well because it isnt released on NGU. So basically putting it in the premium section would be a waste. But I do understand where your coming from, but remember all premium members arent trusted.
10-23-2011, 04:07 PM #42
Default Avatar
Cade
Originally posted by x. View Post
While a rumor that a member of ps3news named TUHTA, have managed to find the key 3.72 by a method of his own design, the person on whom many eyes are steered, just published on the PS3NEWS Site, a video apparently showing the 3.72 CFW in action. In it, we can see that the PS3 3.72 firmware is that it can install pkg and even launch. And it is certainly not a spoof because TUHTA connects to the PSN without any concern.

Update #1 10/20/2011.

Update #2 10/20/2011

Source :: Ps3News - Ps3Crunch - Logic-Sunrise - RealityGaming - Twitter -> uf6667

Good Job, Somebody who finally didn't copy and paste =D

The following user thanked Cade for this useful post:

x-Roniie-x.
10-23-2011, 04:21 PM #43
Classy.
<3 BOXXY <3
Hopefully he'll release the Keys =D
10-23-2011, 04:33 PM #44
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Couldn't give a rats
10-23-2011, 04:48 PM #45
omg this is epic for the ps scene. lol i got the same tv Happy. [if i had that blackb0x FTP signed for 3.72 pkg file... :happycry::happycry:]
10-23-2011, 04:54 PM #46
howcoolisthis
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by x. View Post

Update #1 10/20/2011.

Update #2 10/20/2011

LOL i hope its real :L but im not sure i want it released due to people on cod. i wouldn't mind playing hawkins zombies on cod5 tho lol/ ALSO 3.73 is out :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo