11-08-2011, 12:51 AM #1
Ginez
Gobble
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In a time when the global economy is not at its best, Why would we want to invest in games that offer no New gaming experiences, Cost so much, 8 hours of gameplay with no replay factor? Not only that.......the games are not even worth the price of the disk its been written on

I mean, If I traded in an original game in great condition (e.g.Fifa 06...lol) I would have to pay the shop assistant to take it off my hands......But this cost me £49.99 when I originally bought it. So your telling me my game is worth nothing?.........Are retailers selling Disks at Premium Prices with worthless information stored on them?

How can the software on a media disk depreciate in value so rapidly, even though it still runs as efficient as it did when you first bought it, casing fully intact & "Scratch Free".

Why is it that 95% if not 100% of all digital media contained on Retail cd's, dvd's and blu-rays are downloadable on the internet, and most of the time for free if you look hard enough........ Is it because its wortless by any chance?

HERES SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT : Why Copyright disks if the software is actually worthless?
Answer = Because when it does eventually get copied (which it will) you Lose Nothing because the information on Media Disk was Worth Nothing...lol. "We just wanted to Boost our Blank CD sales"......lol......."We were actually Prohibiting you from copying Nothing"....lol. Cuz its worthless.
Why does a Blank Blu-ray disk cost so much if theres nothing on it?...

BUT!.. why shoulndt the developers get Paid for all the work they've done to produce these titles?
They actually do get Paid, very well too, from all the copies sold in the retail shops, until it eventually get copied by "Joe Bloggs and his fan club".
A great number of people have day - day jobs that work "as hard or even harder" than these game developers but dont get rewarded for it. Where as game developers want to sell millions of Copies of a software at £49.99 and claim they havent made no profit. How much profit do you they really need to make off 1 piece of Worthless software?

So is this why we have so many "Clones" of games? ...... To keep the Cd industry alive?
Hhhmm!!!.. Cheaper to make clones, using the same game Engines as its predecessor, only thing they change is the environments.

Why would we then want to BUY a Dongle that gives us access to these games on a Cfw Ps3?

It should all be free because the software is of no value!

The following 3 users groaned at Ginez for this awful post:

forcer911, GE90, Xx--AIDAN--xX
11-08-2011, 12:56 AM #2
............? What..
11-08-2011, 01:28 AM #3
dude your threads suck
11-08-2011, 01:37 AM #4
ichris26
The Muff Muncher
Originally posted by Ginez View Post
I mean, If I traded in an original game in great condition (e.g.Fifa 06...lol) I would have to pay the shop assistant to take it off my hands......But this cost me £49.99 when I originally bought it.

I will tell you now that trade in values for sports games have always and will always suck. The servers are extremely short-lived and the online communities usually dwindle rapidly once the next year release for that specific game is out.
11-08-2011, 12:07 PM #5
wardy
[move]Smilies bk plz[/move]
Originally posted by Ginez View Post
In a time when the global economy is not at its best, Why would we want to invest in games that offer no New gaming experiences, Cost so much, 8 hours of gameplay with no replay factor? Not only that.......the games are not even worth the price of the disk its been written on

I mean, If I traded in an original game in great condition (e.g.Fifa 06...lol) I would have to pay the shop assistant to take it off my hands......But this cost me £49.99 when I originally bought it. So your telling me my game is worth nothing?.........Are retailers selling Disks at Premium Prices with worthless information stored on them?

How can the software on a media disk depreciate in value so rapidly, even though it still runs as efficient as it did when you first bought it, casing fully intact & "Scratch Free".

Why is it that 95% if not 100% of all digital media contained on Retail cd's, dvd's and blu-rays are downloadable on the internet, and most of the time for free if you look hard enough........ Is it because its wortless by any chance?

HERES SOME FOOD FOR THOUGHT : Why Copyright disks if the software is actually worthless?
Answer = Because when it does eventually get copied (which it will) you Lose Nothing because the information on Media Disk was Worth Nothing...lol. "We just wanted to Boost our Blank CD sales"......lol......."We were actually Prohibiting you from copying Nothing"....lol. Cuz its worthless.
Why does a Blank Blu-ray disk cost so much if theres nothing on it?...

BUT!.. why shoulndt the developers get Paid for all the work they've done to produce these titles?
They actually do get Paid, very well too, from all the copies sold in the retail shops, until it eventually get copied by "Joe Bloggs and his fan club".
A great number of people have day - day jobs that work "as hard or even harder" than these game developers but dont get rewarded for it. Where as game developers want to sell millions of Copies of a software at £49.99 and claim they havent made no profit. How much profit do you they really need to make off 1 piece of Worthless software?

So is this why we have so many "Clones" of games? ...... To keep the Cd industry alive?
Hhhmm!!!.. Cheaper to make clones, using the same game Engines as its predecessor, only thing they change is the environments.

Why would we then want to BUY a Dongle that gives us access to these games on a Cfw Ps3?

It should all be free because the software is of no value!

instead of complaining about paying for stuff get up and do it yourself then YOU can make it free

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo