Post: How to deactivate ALL systems via PC as of 5/22/2017
11-18-2011, 09:19 AM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
After the PSN maintainance on the 17/11/2011, there is now a way to deactivate ALL ps3 and psp systems via the internet.

Note that you can only deactivate all via the internet once every 6 months via pc so be careful.

To do this,
Go to You must login or register to view this content. and Enter your PS3 login details and Click Sign In. Shown in the image below:

You must login or register to view this content.

You will be presented with the page shown below.

Click on 'Account' at the top
which will take you to the page shown below.

Now Click on Media and Devices on the left, which will take you to the page shown below.

Click on the down arrow on 'Game'
and Click Deactivate All. You will be presented by a confirmation message explaining you can only do this once every 6 months and you need to reactivate the console(s) you want to play your purchased contect on, as shown below.

Read the message carefully
, ( You can only deactivate all devices ONCE every 6 months but you can go on your PS3 and using Account Management and Activate/Deactive unlimited times ) and Click YES.

***All PS3 and PSP/PS Vita devices for Game are now deactivated***

Start your PS3 up and go to Account Management and click on Activation, then Game and active your PS3.

If you remain logged in on the site and you activate your ps3 it will not show, you need to sign out of the qriocity website and then sign back in its advisable to do this as you can name the ps3 you just activated so you know in the future what one is what.

Now you can all enjoy your old account and current accounts that were fully activated!

To Activate/Deactivate from a PS3 follow the steps below:

Sign in to your account via the PlayStation 3 system, On the XMB™ (XrossMediaBar) Menu, go to PlayStation Network > [Sign In].

Go to [Account Management], Highlight [Account Management] and press the X button.

3. Go to [System Activation], Highlight [System Activation] and press the X button.

4. Choose your system, Highlight [PS3™ System] and press the X button.

5. Select your content, Select the type of content you want your PS3 system to use and press the X button.

6. Activate/Deactivate your system, Highlight [Activate System] or [Deactivate System] as required and press the X button.

Your PS3 system is now activated/deactivated. Highlight [OK} and press the X button to complete the process.

Hope this helps someone Happy
Last edited by TheMightyMoJo ; 05-22-2017 at 09:33 PM. Reason: renewed the pictures

The following 94 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

-Google-, -O-Z-Z-A-8-8-, -Warhawk-, /SneakerStreet/, 69Modz69, acceso12, Adidascool, AlphaPoppy, Arun1910, Astro Zombie, Bama205, bdogg985, beastboy, Bush., byrnesy8, Car Lover, Classy., clitwub, DaShadow_Knight, DiJiTaLGoDz, DORiS_420, DrinkinMyStella, DubStepperDay, endoemodz, FoxkaZ, FrOzTi, GloomAndGlow, gola, gringo96, H-A-X-O, Hate, HaZeYMan, Beats, InSaNe-xPWEEx, Invalld, iPWNINu, iRnZ, IVisionsI, Ix Benere xI, Janne, jedt, john green 45, jomac018, Jordan G., Lamputt, LiveLongDieHard, luceathome, MAKOHAZE, Man of Steel, User23434, Matty579, mjkruse, morgan8088, Mr.Alfredo, Mr.Kane, Mugen904, MyDouGieFresH-, NeOn-_-DaRkNeZz, Nifty., NUKES-X-MODS-X, Pixie Lott, CoolDude, RGB, richard5555, RMHS, ROBERT_ROWL_, Selky, Shadoh, SMarT, Soldier., SoLDieRDaP, Spider-Man, StoneTown, SuperGamecube64, SuperSaiyanBiH, surfingdude92, Sweetooth, TheMightyMoJo, Thrillz, trapshift, Venom, wardy, Whiskey_Whiskey, wiseguy48, xd366, Xiao Xin, xkoeckiiej, xSoulEdge, Xx--AIDAN--xX, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, Zombie, zshred
11-18-2011, 11:23 AM #11
Invalld
Bounty hunter
Thank You <3 My Hero in every homosexual way possible :carling:
Jks not really gay
11-18-2011, 11:25 AM #12
Ix Benere xI
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SoLDieRDaP View Post
R U Serious this is what I was looking for i even phoned up they wouldn't deactivate it for some fked up reason now I fking Can get my accounts back Yhhbooiiii

I Love Your Useful Posts
Much Love (No Homo, MARRIED) PMSL

Same thing happened to me. I said how much money I had spent and that I have PSN+ and he said that I would have to buy everything again on a new account. I was like
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13426[/ATTACH]
11-18-2011, 11:55 AM #13
Originally posted by xLew
After thie PSN maintainance on the 17/11/2011, there is now a way to deactivate ALL ps3 and psp systems via pc.

Note that you can only deactivate all via pc once every 6 months via pc so be careful.

To do this,
Go to You must login or register to view this content. and click on Manage Account,

This will take you to the Sony Entertainment Network Account Page,

and click on account at the top,

Now click on Devices and media and then click on the down arrow on game and click deactivate all.

Read the message carefully and click OK.

***All PS3 and PSP devices for Game are now deactivated***

Start your PS3 up and go to Account Management and click on Activation, then Game and active your PS3.

Now you can all enjoy your old account and current accounts that were fully activated!

ENJOY!!!!!

Credits: Official Sony Websites.

as usual lew has the intel :wub:

thanks for the help bro :n00b:

The following user thanked Xiao Xin for this useful post:

xLew--
11-18-2011, 12:44 PM #14
fux
|̶͇̿ ̶͇̿ ̶͇̿Winky Winky
Originally posted by xLew
After thie PSN maintainance on the 17/11/2011, there is now a way to deactivate ALL ps3 and psp systems via pc.

Note that you can only deactivate all via pc once every 6 months via pc so be careful.

To do this,
Go to You must login or register to view this content. and click on Manage Account,

This will take you to the Sony Entertainment Network Account Page,

and click on account at the top,

Now click on Devices and media and then click on the down arrow on game and click deactivate all.

Read the message carefully and click OK.

***All PS3 and PSP devices for Game are now deactivated***

ENJOY!!!!!

Credits: Official Sony Websites.

is the limit going to stay at 5 or move to 2 or whatever
11-18-2011, 12:57 PM #15
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
great post and find m8 bout time we cud deactivate all our accounts
11-18-2011, 01:02 PM #16
Hells
I'm Back...
I am getting this

Originally posted by another user
You can only deactivate your PlayStation®3 system from PlayStation®Network using your PS3™ system. You cannot deactivate it using a PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable) system or PC.

1. On the XMB™ menu, go to PlayStation®Network and sign in to your PlayStation®Network account.
2. Go to Account Management > System Activation > PS3™ System.
3. Select the type of content you no longer want your PS3™ system to use.
4. Highlight [Deactivate System] and press the X button. Your system will then be deactivated.
5. Highlight [OK] and press the X button.

For more information or assistance, please visit PlayStation® Support
11-18-2011, 01:10 PM #17
SoLDieRDaP
TuRKiSH PoWeR
Originally posted by Ix
Same thing happened to me. I said how much money I had spent and that I have PSN+ and he said that I would have to buy everything again on a new account. I was like
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13426[/ATTACH]

WoW they just told me that I cant deactivate and if i needed to then i'll have to put it in writing and more bs as we was talking.
Thanks to xLew--'s intel.

The following user thanked SoLDieRDaP for this useful post:

xLew--
11-18-2011, 01:11 PM #18
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Works great thanks.
11-18-2011, 01:18 PM #19
Did it and works 100%

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo