01-03-2012, 03:43 PM #1
Hickey
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heres a list of the current saves that work with xploder, most saves that required a cfw to work should aslo work using xploder

most people are now buying the xploder software to get trophies, now the servers are back up we can get game saves and see what trophies will pop.

credits to whoever the saves are from and whoever uploaded the saves

if you cant work these save you need to look at this thread here
You must login or register to view this content.

ALIENS vs PREDATORS

BATMAN ARKHAM CITY You must login or register to view this content.

follow what the link save for the trophies

BF3

no link for this 1, go onto xploder database, copy the top save 100%, copy that over to usb and load the game and click resume campaign and watch the trophies load,

BRINK You must login or register to view this content.

complete 1 mission on both sides for all trophies for missions you'll also get audio logs

the save is blus im from uk i didnt have to swap files if i did id get corrupt data

DEAD NATION You must login or register to view this content.

continue the campaign and you will get all the difficulty trophies, if you collect all the loot in 1 mission you will also get the loot trophies

DEAD SPACE 2 harcore You must login or register to view this content.

zealot You must login or register to view this content.

DRAGON BALL RAGING BLAST You must login or register to view this content.

EARTH DEFENSE FORCE You must login or register to view this content.

FIFA 12 You must login or register to view this content.

this save gets you 50 games with your virtual pro aswell as the trophy for 50 hours

G.I JOE You must login or register to view this content.

complete 1 mission gives all mission specific trophies

HAWX 2 You must login or register to view this content.

100% save let me know if you get trophies

KILLZONE 2 xlew uploaded a save on the xploder database simply load the save and complete 1 checkpoint, and you will get the elite trophy kill 1 enemy for 1500 kills, you will not get any online trophies with this save

MARVEL vs CAPCOM 3 You must login or register to view this content.

follow the guide YNO set you in the link

MW3 You must login or register to view this content.

this save will give you complete game on veteran finish last 3 missions on veteran, to unlock you must finish off the last mission

22 intel You must login or register to view this content.
46 intel You must login or register to view this content.

MK9 You must login or register to view this content.

theres a few files for this so theres the thread link

NEED FOR SPEED HOT PURSUITYou must login or register to view this content.

save unlocks trophies for getting gold in all missions on cops and racers along with other trophies

SUPERSTAR V8 RACINGYou must login or register to view this content.

instant plat just follow the thread

UNCHARTED 3 You must login or register to view this content.

this will give you trophies for all difficulties

only use the treasure save and you will get trophy for 100 treasure you wont get trophies for the other treasures

WORMS 2 ARMAGEDDON You must login or register to view this content.

X-MEN ORIGINS You must login or register to view this content.

instructions inside the save

100% save, please post if you get trophies

if any1 has saves that they have tested with xploder send me a message and ill update this thread
Last edited by Hickey ; 02-10-2012 at 04:12 PM.

The following 47 users say thank you to Hickey for this useful post:

ak7, alemetal, Andres_BMX, andy619, Asmel, bdogg985, bmo-beats, CalicoWomack, Cien, clitwub, Cooler, Daddy Cool, DaHussinG, flamer, flavio91, GAMIPR, Gandalf, Gotham_Shadow, Hatchet Harry, Im A Stig, im rich whore, kenken, kikkopingu, Lamputt, Joseph, mastert, MenTaList, NewWorldSaint, Phuturistix, ps3delboy, ps3re, ScarfaceKillaz, skedd, smash2k8, solidsnoova, Swifter, TiCiiX, trophymodlover, werdgawd, WhyDontKnow, xjinton, xLew--, xSiiKA, xSOADx, YenooR, zebbidy, ZeroOo
01-23-2012, 05:22 PM #380
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
how do we get trophies for games that require you to find treasures that are 100% as i have saves for like "collect X treasures" which give you all the treasures but you can't get the trophy as theres no other treasures to collect to trigger the trophy.
01-23-2012, 05:29 PM #381
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by Angelo View Post
how do we get trophies for games that require you to find treasures that are 100% as i have saves for like "collect X treasures" which give you all the treasures but you can't get the trophy as theres no other treasures to collect to trigger the trophy.

you cant as the trophies usually are trigger related meaning you must do something to get the trophy
01-23-2012, 05:37 PM #382
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
Originally posted by hickey View Post
you cant as the trophies usually are trigger related meaning you must do something to get the trophy

Thanks for the heads up, also is it possible to change the gamesaves region type as a lot of the saves on Xploder are for Non EU countries and will not work on my Ps3, iand a lot of the game saves are not named as to what region they are for so its hit and miss for us EU folk who want platinum saves.
01-23-2012, 05:41 PM #383
Hickey
League Champion
Thanks for the heads up, also is it possible to change the gamesaves region type as a lot of the saves on Xploder are for Non EU countries and will not work on my Ps3, iand a lot of the game saves are not named as to what region they are for so its hit and miss for us EU folk who want platinum saves.

its simply, all i do is

make 2 saves on the game

put save 1 onto usb

put downloaded save contents into save 1 on usb

copy that to pc side on xploder then delete it from usb

put save 2 on usb

refresh usb using xploder

copy save from pc side ontop of save on usb (xploder)

press ok for integrity check, and ok for overwrite

now your save has been changed to a new region
01-23-2012, 06:13 PM #384
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
Sorry i'm a complete retard and didn't quite understand all of that, ok i have the platinum save game which i downloaded from Xploder which is for US region which i want to turn into my region, i have a save game on my ps3 account for demon souls which is the correct region so i slap that onto my memory stick and then pass the UK save to the PC then the Us save onto my stick then the UK one back onto stick allowing overwrite?
01-23-2012, 09:32 PM #385
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
No not exactly.
YnO has a tutorial on this.

And I am chasing you over 3 different posts... I have uploaded your Demon Souls save to Xploder in the BLES00932

Good luck!

Sorry i'm a complete retard and didn't quite understand all of that, ok i have the platinum save game which i downloaded from Xploder which is for US region which i want to turn into my region, i have a save game on my ps3 account for demon souls which is the correct region so i slap that onto my memory stick and then pass the UK save to the PC then the Us save onto my stick then the UK one back onto stick allowing overwrite?
01-24-2012, 03:06 PM #386
Neo_Angelo
Raiding Girls Panties
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
No not exactly.
YnO has a tutorial on this.

And I am chasing you over 3 different posts... I have uploaded your Demon Souls save to Xploder in the BLES00932

Good luck!

thanks a bunch and i tried using that tutorial but it says my data is corrupt when i try to copy it from my memory stick to the ps3, Thanks a million for the Demon souls save, your a hero! Happy +rep
01-24-2012, 03:51 PM #387
AngelfireUk83
Bounty hunter
Can someone tell me if the Dead Space 2 link for hardcore works and how do I get this to work with an xploder my friend has one and it wouldnt work on his laptop ???? and the link to Uncharted 3 difficulties is broken by the way
01-24-2012, 08:59 PM #388
dukelived
Do a barrel roll!
why wont it let me copy bf3?
all my other games copy fine but battlefeild doesnt work.
only lets me transfer to ps+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo