07-25-2008, 03:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by another user

Every gaming forum is waiting impatiently for the new exclusive game information (which was supposed to be announced August 3rd), today I’m honored to announce the following game: (please note that it is a concept name, and still can be different when it comes out) Hardware 2.

Hardware 2 is a joint effort being developed by Sony London Studios, Sony Liverpool, and Incognito. This is major news because of the highly talented developers behind this project.

However I do know that some of you will be disappointed because most people thought Hardware online arena was average, well don’t be… Hardware 2 (concept name) will be different, just like the first hardware you’ll be able to fight in Tanks and Jeeps, Bikes and Helicopters are added in the frag competition. You can fully customize every part on your vehicle including color, items, weapons and more. The biggest change however are the environments: You can fight in a living and breathing world and you can destroy everything, you can even just kill your enemies by letting an apartment building crash into it. The damage will be unbelievable because everything is linked together, when you destroy a building it can crash onto another building and get damaged realistically.
Decapitation of limbs, smashing people under buildings, or just be a happy guy that runs over people for a living is something that is normal in Hardware 2 (concept name). You can look at it as the next gen Carmageddon meets Twisted metal. Did I mention that you will fight 50 vs 50 yet? You can even go berserk and do a deathmatch against 99 other players. You got the basic stuff like deathmatch, team deatchmatch ,CTF and King of the hill but you got several original game modes, a total of 14 game modes are already created and being tested. You will also have the ability to play mini games online like do the most damage or kill the most pedestrians.

A cool feature about Hardware 2 (concept name) is something similar like the “Snapshot” feature in Burnout Paradise. Every time that you kill an enemy you’ll see a box with a camera inside the vehicle and you see how the character dies and believe me when i say some deaths are very painful to look at. The online part will be very important and they are going to make sure that Clan support is included. You can have a clan emblem, create your own tournaments, and build up your reputation. The reputation is something special, some games encourage that you destroy buildings and kill innocent people, well Hardware 2 is different, you should avoid it… You will need to take the decision if your shot will be accurate enough or else you will kill 50 people, that’s what military is all about. The more ‘clean’ you play, the better your reputation will become.

Much more details and exclusive images are coming soon.
07-25-2008, 06:22 PM #2
So they announced the game early. This is the NEW Major Game?
07-25-2008, 08:16 PM #3
OneManKlan
Error… Cat invasion!
hardware 2 was there ever a first one?
07-25-2008, 08:29 PM #4
pyosnka
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OneManKlan View Post
hardware 2 was there ever a first one?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo