Post: How-To: Get Project X and more on your PS3 Console!
06-10-2012, 10:13 PM #1
GAMIPR
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Credits:
xRaW: Site with all the movies!
PUDDIN_BOLLOX: Cinavia Bypass Method
Me: This Tutorial Winky Winky

Now, that we're done with credits, we can actually start this!

Step One: Power up PS3 Console
Step Two: On Internet Browser, go to You must login or register to view this content.
Step Three: Find movie you want to download, only movies with .avi on the end.
Step Four: Hover over it, press triangle, go to file, then save target, and should allow to save in Video.
Step Five: While watching your movie, happened to me with Project X, you will be interrupted by Cinavia. The error message will say something like Audio is Protected by Cinavia, and will be muted now... this is where PUDDIN_BOLLOX comes in.
Step Six: When you get this message, go to setting, and change your date DAY, to one ahead every time you get the Cinavia error message, and it will be temporarily bypasses for around 30 minutes, which is much better than every 10 seconds.

Hope you enjoyed this...

Thanks! :y:
Last edited by GAMIPR ; 06-19-2012 at 07:21 PM.
06-11-2012, 01:29 AM #2
spark32
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by PrOx View Post
Credits:
xRaW: Site with all the movies!
PUDDIN_BOLLOX: Cinavia Bypass Method
Me: This Tutorial Winky Winky

Now, that we're done with credits, we can actually start this!

Step One: Power up PS3 Console
Step Two: On Internet Browser, go to You must login or register to view this content.
Step Three: Find movie you want to download, only movies with .avi on the end.
Step Four: Hover over it, press triangle, go to file, then save target, and should allow to save in Video.
Step Five: While watching your movie, happened to me with Project X, you will be interrupted by Cinavia. The error message will say something like Audio is Protected by Cinavia, and will be muted now... this is where PUDDIN_BOLLOX comes in.
Step Six: When you get this message, go to setting, and change your date DAY, to one ahead every time you get the Cinavia error message, and it will be temporarily bypasses for around 30 minutes, which is much better than every 10 seconds.

Hope you enjoyed this...

Thanks! :y:

Will a MOD Please move to Premium section! Thanks!

This probably isn't going to get moved to premium because it isn't really a secret on how to get free movies on PS3. Most people who know how to download movies also know how to transfer them to their PS3. This might be helpful to a very select few (especially considering the limited selection of movies), so that's why this may as well be left here.
Last edited by spark32 ; 06-11-2012 at 01:30 AM. Reason: typo
06-11-2012, 03:55 AM #3
You didn't even upload decent quality videos...Better off downloading and then transferring.
06-13-2012, 09:35 PM #4
thanks for the info man
06-18-2012, 01:52 AM #5
Chaz
Tremble Underfoot
Might give this a shot. If it's good I'll vouch for you Winky Winky
06-19-2012, 04:30 PM #6
DonGiuliiano
★Swedish Legend★
thx m8! btw project x i awesome!! Happy
05-24-2015, 08:02 PM #7
Where do I find index of uploads?
05-24-2015, 08:03 PM #8
Where is index of uploads?
05-24-2015, 09:07 PM #9
Originally posted by Beccaerswell View Post
Where is index of uploads?

Please refrain from bumping posts in the future, especially since the last reply was in 2012. You can always start a new thread in the questions section if you have a query Smile

The following user thanked Insight for this useful post:

Phreaker

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo