08-01-2008, 11:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i dnt understand this 1 bit, my ps3 is on my tv cabbient it has plenty of room so its not squeezed together by anything or on top of any other electrical equipment. and yet i turn on my ps3 then play cod4 online and after about 3-5 mins the fan turns on? its really really loud and does my head in.

i cnt think why it keeps on doing this all the time, it nether used to be like it when i first had it??, i 've only had it for about 5 months?/

any one no anything i can do to stop this?
08-01-2008, 11:21 AM #2
Maybe buy a cooler for it , may help abit. Or you may just have a problem with it , if it keeps happerning I would contact Sony.
08-01-2008, 03:03 PM #3
JackRobbo
Save Point
Me too having the same problem, I think its because of the temperature in the summer time as it is near my bedroom window. If this keeps occuring, I am going to contact Sony. I also may buy a cooler. Here one I found on Play.com You must login or register to view this content. not sure weather it any good but worth a try.

Good luck !
08-01-2008, 03:35 PM #4
Redfield
PcF* Disbanded
Make sure the dust is out of the vents, vaccum the dust out, I did that to mine and the fan got a little more quiet, theres nothing around mine and I have raised it off the table about an inch, so that helped mine, plus I use a desk fan blowing on it at all times when playing
Last edited by Redfield ; 08-01-2008 at 03:37 PM.
08-01-2008, 04:47 PM #5
Originally posted by JackRobbo View Post
Me too having the same problem, I think its because of the temperature in the summer time as it is near my bedroom window. If this keeps occuring, I am going to contact Sony. I also may buy a cooler. Here one I found on Play.com You must login or register to view this content. not sure weather it any good but worth a try.

Good luck !

LoL read the reviews on that thing.
08-01-2008, 04:52 PM #6
SmokinAce
Gym leader
I buy the intercooler for it but thats funny cause that never happened to me and I once had my PS3 on for 4 days straight when I was doing the fold at home thing (I came in first out of like 1 million people =) )
08-02-2008, 12:45 AM #7
GuyAlmighty
Bounty hunter
I have a small fan next to my PS3. Works a treat! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo