10-12-2012, 01:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Rockstar has just announced the “Rockstar Games Collection”, which will include four of Rockstar's best games in one bundle. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, and Red Dead Redemption will be included, each holding an IGN Editors' Choice Award to its name. The title was originally spotted on a retailer's You must login or register to view this content., and boasts a wealth of unique gameplay across the four games.

You must login or register to view this content.
(Click for a larger size)

The collection is confirmed to launch November 6, 2012 in North America. It will be available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 for $59.99. The following is a short description of each game included in the bundle:

Red Dead Redemption – Winner of over 170 Game of the Year awards, Red Dead Redemption brings the dying West to life with a vibrant open-world, powerful story, and intense single- and multiplayer action.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City – The explosive conclusion to the highest-rated game of all time*, Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring two complete games on one disc: The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony.

L.A. Noire – The revolutionary crime thriller featuring MotionScan, a breakthrough technology that captures every nuance of a real actor’s facial performance, providing a level of realism, detail and emotion never before seen in a video game. Featuring brand new gameplay and a dark, hard-boiled detective story, L.A. Noire became the first ever video game to be recognized by the Tribeca Film Festival.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition – One of the highest-reviewed racing titles of this generation, featuring deeply customizable real world cars, non-stop open world street racing and intense multiplayer action. The Complete Edition also includes every downloadable real world vehicle and city section released since launch.

Also, recently revealed was the You must login or register to view this content., a PS3 exclusive to release November 14, 2012.

This may just be the first of various Rockstar bundles, as the box art identifies this bundle as “Collection 1”, suggesting future collections with different Rockstar games.

Last edited by Storm ; 10-12-2012 at 01:10 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Storm for this useful post:

Gabberhard, GodDrinksPepsi
10-12-2012, 01:32 PM #2
deneo24
Youtube.com/DenesCodClips
To make it the ultimate game bundle, they should have added GTA San Andreas to it!
10-12-2012, 03:02 PM #3
Elk
Lithium.
Originally posted by Storm View Post
Rockstar has just announced the “Rockstar Games Collection”, which will include four of Rockstar's best games in one bundle. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition, and Red Dead Redemption will be included, each holding an IGN Editors' Choice Award to its name. The title was originally spotted on a retailer's You must login or register to view this content., and boasts a wealth of unique gameplay across the four games.

(Click for a larger size)

The collection is confirmed to launch November 6, 2012 in North America. It will be available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 for $59.99. The following is a short description of each game included in the bundle:

Red Dead Redemption – Winner of over 170 Game of the Year awards, Red Dead Redemption brings the dying West to life with a vibrant open-world, powerful story, and intense single- and multiplayer action.

Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City – The explosive conclusion to the highest-rated game of all time*, Grand Theft Auto IV, featuring two complete games on one disc: The Lost and Damned & The Ballad of Gay Tony.

L.A. Noire – The revolutionary crime thriller featuring MotionScan, a breakthrough technology that captures every nuance of a real actor’s facial performance, providing a level of realism, detail and emotion never before seen in a video game. Featuring brand new gameplay and a dark, hard-boiled detective story, L.A. Noire became the first ever video game to be recognized by the Tribeca Film Festival.

Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition – One of the highest-reviewed racing titles of this generation, featuring deeply customizable real world cars, non-stop open world street racing and intense multiplayer action. The Complete Edition also includes every downloadable real world vehicle and city section released since launch.

Also, recently revealed was the You must login or register to view this content., a PS3 exclusive to release November 14, 2012.

This may just be the first of various Rockstar bundles, as the box art identifies this bundle as “Collection 1”, suggesting future collections with different Rockstar games.

Great thread Storm.
I think these Bundle ideas are great! They should make a classic GTA remake including, San Andreas, Vice City etc.. That would go well.
The way they put Edition 1 does suggest a lot more great games to come like this.
Good work Storm. :y:
10-12-2012, 05:50 PM #4
FwiskyFIFA
I defeated!
I wonder if theirs seperate disk or is it just all in one disk ? mhmm
10-12-2012, 06:19 PM #5
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
already posted
10-12-2012, 06:25 PM #6
Default Avatar
Cammy
Originally posted by Platinum
already posted

Reporters are allowed to post articles that have already been covered.
10-12-2012, 06:55 PM #7
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Cammmmy View Post
Reporters are allowed to post articles that have already been covered.

Interesting. I didn't know that. BTW how does one become a news reporter on NGU?

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by Elkyeim
Great thread Storm.

Good work Storm. :y:

If your going to praise him that much, why not hit that Thanks button also? lulz
10-12-2012, 09:08 PM #8
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Where is GTA San Adreas?
10-12-2012, 09:15 PM #9
Originally posted by xBasedHostKTA View Post
I wonder if theirs seperate disk or is it just all in one disk ? mhmm

For PS3, I assume there would be 2-3 discs because of the increased capacity of Blu-ray. On Xbox, L.A. Noire was 3 discs just by itself, so it will probably have 4-5. That's just my guess :p

Originally posted by Platinum
already posted

If you would like further clarification on this matter, please refer to You must login or register to view this content. thread. We can not promote copied and pasted threads to the homepage. Thanks for your understanding! Smile
10-12-2012, 09:48 PM #10
PlaytheGame
Do a barrel roll!
Too bad I already have Rdr and Gta off psn so I don't need this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo