10-17-2012, 12:25 PM #1
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PlayStation Europe ‏@PlayStationEU
For anyone having trouble adding funds to your wallet on the new Store - apologies, this issue will be fixed in the next couple of hours.

PlayStation Europe ‏@PlayStationEU
And if you're looking at the new Store for the first time, you will not experience this problem.

updates here You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Xx--AIDAN--xX ; 10-17-2012 at 12:28 PM.
10-18-2012, 02:22 AM #2
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by xX View Post
For anyone having trouble adding funds to your wallet on the new Store - apologies, this issue will be fixed in the next couple of hours.

And if you're looking at the new Store for the first time, you will not experience this problem.

updates here You must login or register to view this content.

Good, cause im missing 10,000. I called them and told them about it, but they don't believe me for some reason. :carling:
10-18-2012, 02:48 AM #3
Platinum G
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by primetime43 View Post
Good, cause im missing 10,000. I called them and told them about it, but they don't believe me for some reason. :carling:

They'll refund your money by sending you 30 trucks filled with 5-cent coins. :carling:
10-18-2012, 03:19 AM #4
primetime43
Knowledge is power Tiphat
Originally posted by Platinum
They'll refund your money by sending you 30 trucks filled with 5-cent coins. :carling:

Haha, im sure they would too.
10-21-2012, 07:50 AM #5
Im Your Upgrade
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Platinum

LOLLLLLL :lol:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo