Post: SCEE Giving out 16,000 MAG beta codes(Proof pic included)
09-15-2009, 12:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); SORRY THE SIGN UP FOR THE BETA HAS CLOSED ALL CODES HAVE BEEN GIVEN OUT

Note:

Start date: 14/09/2009 (Midnight GMT)
End date: 22/09/2009 (Midnight GMT)

This is for EU only

You need to be 18 or over

The codes will be sent out weekly until Oct 1st 2009, it is also worth noting that the servers will only be open for 6 hours a day between Monday and Friday. (5pm to 8pm and midnight to 3am, GMT)

The Beta goes live between September 17 and October 9.

16,000 Beta Codes will be distributed via email on a first come, first served basis. They will be sent out in weekly batches, so don’t give up hope if you don’t get yours straight away.

I just signed in and sent my email away just gotta wait now Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

The link should work but some people are getting an error, if you cant get access to that link go to:

Error fix:

Ok well some people are clicking the box and submitting their form for the mag beta, but their getting a error saying to try again later or something, go to "my account" and fill in the things that say, what type of games do you play? which consoles do you own? and click save and then retry submitting your mag beta form and it should work, it did for me anyways.

Proof:

Posted by Garf:

I read the terms and conditions bit, it said

3. The first 16,000 eligible entrants to complete the steps set out below during the promotional period will receive a beta version of the video game MAG™. No cash alternatives will be offered.

eligable being over 18 and living in the mention areas (EU), also,

4. The promotional period starts on 14 September 2009 at 17:00 BST and ends on the first occurrence of 16,000 eligible entries or 22 September 2009 at 23:59 BST.

So it ends as soon as they reach 16000 entries OR 22nd September which ever comes first, so if your eligable and its still open YOUR IN !!!! wOoT wOoT !!
Last edited by ThatDamnGeordie ; 09-16-2009 at 02:41 PM.

The following 33 users say thank you to ThatDamnGeordie for this useful post:

-Garf-, Ronye West, 4house, diiRty_StaChE, AK47-Alt, Azaaa, Captain Retard, chris2k7sears, Como, CrazyTurk, thousand schemes, daddar, dichio24, Elajes, Elder Legendah, Fezous, gazat123, Gobz, GuitarSlash, KINGLAWLOR4, laTex, mjkuser, OneManKlan, Prankstaaa, Rage, Sert, Saint-Luciferr, ShAdoW_RiDa, SniperScope, TheMagicN, uG~Designs, Vain Designs, xWongey-
09-15-2009, 12:50 PM #2
Como
Here's to Loonyology!
Dan helping all you guys out again with more important info. Give the man some thanks....

Thanks Dan, good info.
09-15-2009, 12:53 PM #3
Originally posted by comosexual View Post
Dan helping all you guys out again with more important info. Give the man some thanks....

Thanks Dan, good info.

btw como you had probs before, just click the second link and scroll down and you can get into beta that way.

The following 3 users say thank you to ThatDamnGeordie for this useful post:

-Garf-, KINGLAWLOR4, laTex
09-15-2009, 12:59 PM #4
thanks mate <3
09-15-2009, 01:00 PM #5
CrazyTurk
I OwN CuS I DonAtE
nice 1 danny
cheers this will help out many
09-15-2009, 01:45 PM #6
Como
Here's to Loonyology!
Originally posted by DanielDEMENTED View Post
btw como you had probs before, just click the second link and scroll down and you can get into beta that way.

Cheers mate.

Will do.
09-15-2009, 02:03 PM #7
Scouse_Dom
League Champion
it sez the request u asked for is unavailable :S
09-15-2009, 02:11 PM #8
Originally posted by domy118 View Post
it sez the request u asked for is unavailable :S

dunno what your doing wrong wrked fine for me and other ppl, erm try filling out your playstation account info in my account, it asks you for which type of games you play and shit maybe that will get it to work.

The following user thanked ThatDamnGeordie for this useful post:

-Garf-
09-15-2009, 02:22 PM #9
-Garf-
G-A-R-F GARF2B THATS ME
For this you are now GOD lol Thanks, hope I get 1 since it is first come first serve and all that !!!!!!!!
09-15-2009, 03:01 PM #10
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
woo ive applied, ill thank /nom you if i get one Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo