01-10-2013, 09:17 PM #1
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Things required:
A PS3 headset that has a 3.5mm jack insertion for the mic. (Ex: You must login or register to view this content.)
[url=A device that has a 3.5mm jack input that can also download the You must login or register to view this content. (Ex: iPhone, Androids)

1. Remove your mic from the 3.5mm jack in your headset.

2. Connect the 3.5mm audio extension cable from your headset to your device that will run the T-Pain app.

3. Go on the T-Pain app and keep it on the microphone tab.

4. Now you can talk through your device and your voice will come out autotuned on PSN.

Tip: If your headset is big enough, it's easy to put your iPhone on your ear and have the ear piece from your headset hold it in place so you can talk pain free.

Have fun

The following 9 users say thank you to CLM for this useful post:

deneo24, clayton567, Dman93, Flamby, Platinum G, xByNovaa, xGunny, xLew--
01-18-2013, 08:15 PM #20
CLM
Originally posted by Js2m View Post
Will this work on turtle beach?

As long as it has a 3.5mm mic jack
01-18-2013, 08:24 PM #21
TheManDavid
Your mother!
WTF!? The TPAIN app is $3! F that
01-20-2013, 05:46 PM #22
CLM
Originally posted by xI
WTF!? The TPAIN app is $3! F that

I'd assume if you already have an iProduct or Andoroid and a fancy headset, 3 bucks shouldn't be too much :p
01-21-2013, 11:43 AM #23
seems cool Smile
01-26-2013, 06:09 PM #24
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by CLM View Post

Things required:
A PS3 headset that has a 3.5mm jack insertion for the mic. (Ex: You must login or register to view this content.)
[url=A device that has a 3.5mm jack input that can also download the You must login or register to view this content. (Ex: iPhone, Androids)

2. Connect the 3.5mm audio extension cable from your headset to your device that will run the T-Pain app.

4. Now you can talk through your device and your voice will come out autotuned on PSN.

Tip: If your headset is big enough, it's easy to put your iPhone on your ear and have the ear piece from your headset hold it in place so you can talk pain free.

Have fun

I understand this may seem like a lot to ask but, would you be willing to share this app with me for vBux? I know this app is $3 but I dont want to spend the $3 and then be disappointed.
02-06-2013, 07:16 PM #25
Duzkuh♥
Do a barrel roll!
Shame my tritons broke :c
02-07-2013, 01:11 AM #26
ant599
Broz b4 h0ez
Originally posted by CLM View Post

Things required:

Have fun

i cant find to get this working on the sony pluse
02-07-2013, 11:30 AM #27
HomelandSec
League Champion
Good tutorial, will use this.
03-25-2013, 01:47 AM #28
Haha I'm going to do this. I'm going to buy a tritton headset just to do this.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo