• Canada
  • United Kingdom
  • Spain
  • Slovenia
  • Portugal
  • Netherlands
  • Luxemburg

Important Notice:

Your PayPal™ account must be registered in the same country as your Sony Entertainment Network account. For example, if your Sony Entertainment Network account was set up in France, you will only be able to use PayPal™ if your PayPal™ account billing address is also in France.

Steps to linking your PayPal:

1.) Go to [url]https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
/pc/login.action?request_locale=en_GB[/url]
You must login or register to view this content.

2.) Sign into your account

3.) Click on "Add Funds to Wallet" (Located under "Wallet" on the bottom left hand side of the screen)

Or Follow These Steps To Get To Your Wallet:

A.) Click on "Account"

B.) Click on "Wallet"

C.) Click on "Add Funds to Wallet"

4.) Then click on "Add Funds to Wallet" again

5.) Select and click on "PayPal"

6.) A box should open up and just click on "Continue"

7.) Should direct you to PayPal Log In

8.) Sign into your PayPal account

9.) After signing in you should be redirected back to your Sony Entertainment Network account

10.) Should say "Successful Payment"

Source:

PM me for any questions you have!
Last edited by IDontModLobbies ; 02-02-2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Added More Deatialed Pictures

The following 44 users say thank you to IDontModLobbies for this useful post:

_osw, Nana, 0x01, 0zersub, 69Modz69, aliismail, Asian, Budz, charries96, CraCk_BaBy_13, DailyXpLobbys, Eminem., G-G-J, Gabberhard, GloomAndGlow, Gommy, H-A-X-O, Harlem Shake, Hmoob_Mods, ImPiffHD, Ismaeel74, Jackal_1980, Jcorey1000, Khemz, koekiemonstarr2, LaughTracks, Mezzid, Moment, n0lifemark, OhhFarhan, Phoneprasith, ProductOfDaJosh, RayJ_chugs, BySec, Sys, The★A1★HAXO_oR, KFC, windrider, Xarmanis13, xLew--, YusufKa, ZoneCodex
01-21-2013, 06:03 PM #20
Originally posted by fredrock View Post
No :( I tried doing it on my phone to and a different computer and it didn't work, I called sony and they said they didn't know what was wrong :(

Sony messing up as usual. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now to get my PSN card replaced! They told me it was going to be 3-5 days at the most!
01-21-2013, 06:07 PM #21
Fred
I am error
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Sony messing up as usual. I have been waiting for 2 weeks now to get my PSN card replaced! They told me it was going to be 3-5 days at the most!

Sony's pissing me off! They said to wait and see what happens. They said I was the only person to report the issue but idk why. Do I have to be verified on paypal? Maybe thats why
01-21-2013, 06:12 PM #22
Sony's pissing me off! They said to wait and see what happens. They said I was the only person to report the issue but idk why. Do I have to be verified on paypal? Maybe thats why

A good possibility. I think that is the most reasonable problem. I have mine verified, so I had no problems at all (if that was the issue).
01-21-2013, 06:29 PM #23
Fred
I am error
A good possibility. I think that is the most reasonable problem. I have mine verified, so I had no problems at all (if that was the issue).

I hope thats not the problem, I've been trying to figure this out all day and I found some people with the same problem but I don't know this there paypal is verified or not.
01-21-2013, 06:40 PM #24
I hope thats not the problem, I've been trying to figure this out all day and I found some people with the same problem but I don't know this there paypal is verified or not.

Yeah, I hope you or Sony can find a solution.
01-21-2013, 06:53 PM #25
Fred
I am error
Yeah, I hope you or Sony can find a solution.

I called them again and the guy was a dick lol, He didn't even let me explain he just told me im experiencing these problems because not the whole network is up so im hoping thats why and not my paypal
01-21-2013, 06:57 PM #26
I called them again and the guy was a dick lol, He didn't even let me explain he just told me im experiencing these problems because not the whole network is up so im hoping thats why and not my paypal

Wow, file a customer complaint on that guy! Hopefully, that is the problem!
01-21-2013, 08:05 PM #27
Fred
I am error
Wow, file a customer complaint on that guy! Hopefully, that is the problem!

I'm hoping!
02-02-2013, 07:41 AM #28
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Congrats on the sticky bro! And nice tut might I add Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo