Post: PlayStation 3 12GB Slim with LittleBigPlanet 2 Extras Ed £125.00 with code @ game
07-15-2013, 09:07 PM #1
CTRL
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Use code CLOUDJUL13

The redesigned new smaller, lighter PlayStation 3 packs all the gaming fun you’d expect from PlayStation but in a brand new case!

By redesigning the internal design architecture and removing the disc-fed tray for a sliding top-loading disk cover, the PS3 Super Slim is reduced in size by up to 25% compared to the current Slim PS3.

Packing 12GB of internal Flash Memory, you'll have plenty of space to save games so you can continue where you left off! But if you find space getting tight, then you can always upgrade the Hard Drive size later on.

You’ll still be able to play all your favourite PlayStation 3 titles such as Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception, God of War 3 and Gran Turismo 5, not to mention some of the upcoming titles like Assassins Creed III, Need for Speed Most Wanted and PlayStation All Star Battle Royale.

The PS3 Slim 12GB is more than a games console; it’s a home entertainment system that allows you to play Blu-Ray Discs, DVD’s, Music CD’s and watch TV through the BBC, ITV and Channel 4 iPlayers*.

The sleek new look will go with any household set up and thanks to the PS3 Slim stand (sold separately) you can lay the console down or have it stood up, depending on the space you have!

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked CTRL for this useful post:

$$$ DANGER $$$
07-15-2013, 09:13 PM #2
Soldier.
The Legend
I got one of these when my other got ylod, I've hardly got anything on it and there's basically no space left... didn't think about that at all.
07-15-2013, 09:18 PM #3
CTRL
Hurah!
The 12gb flash drive to be honest is utter shit, so anyone who buys this needs to add internal hdd.
07-15-2013, 11:21 PM #4
$$$ DANGER $$$
Do a barrel roll!
thanks,

The following user thanked $$$ DANGER $$$ for this useful post:

CTRL
07-15-2013, 11:35 PM #5
CTRL
Hurah!
your welcome bud.
07-16-2013, 12:51 AM #6
Callum x
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Soldier. View Post
I got one of these when my other got ylod, I've hardly got anything on it and there's basically no space left... didn't think about that at all.

when i bought the newer model PS3 i got a hard drive aswell off eBay for cheap! 1 TB one.. for under £50
07-16-2013, 09:25 AM #7
Soldier.
The Legend
Originally posted by Callum
when i bought the newer model PS3 i got a hard drive aswell off eBay for cheap! 1 TB one.. for under £50

Yeah I was thinking to get one as well, but I don't desperately need it right now and I don't want to spend any more money on PS3 :wag:
07-16-2013, 02:36 PM #8
Callum x
Pokemon Trainer
Yeah I was thinking to get one as well, but I don't desperately need it right now and I don't want to spend any more money on PS3 :wag:

Aww LOL well ii only got it because when you first get the 12GB ps3, theres only 7.5GB left because of the PS3 software. And the battlefield 3 update is 4.2 GB odds. So... yea lol
07-16-2013, 05:07 PM #9
CTRL
Hurah!

try cex.co.uk for hdd?
07-16-2013, 05:08 PM #10
CTRL
Hurah!

I think the last thing I will buy for my ps3 is a cobra ode.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo