08-08-2013, 02:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); A little issue and no one on the official turtle beach website seems to be replying...

Whenever I turn my ps3 on the headset never automatically connects to the ps3, I have to go to accessory settings and press connect for the mic to work. So how can i make it connect automatically?

And how do you turn your mic on when you're listening to music? I always have to quit the game and go to accessory settings and do it manually.

Thanks
08-08-2013, 03:34 PM #2
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by Downhunter View Post
A little issue and no one on the official turtle beach website seems to be replying...

Whenever I turn my ps3 on the headset never automatically connects to the ps3, I have to go to accessory settings and press connect for the mic to work. So how can i make it connect automatically?

And how do you turn your mic on when you're listening to music? I always have to quit the game and go to accessory settings and do it manually.

Thanks

Once you setup the headset it should connect again when you turn it on.
You sure you did it right ? enter in the device code. As for the music thing going with it plays it into this problem. Sadly I don't own that headset so I don't know and been some time from when I last used a bluetooth device.
08-08-2013, 05:40 PM #3
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Once you setup the headset it should connect again when you turn it on.
You sure you did it right ? enter in the device code. As for the music thing going with it plays it into this problem. Sadly I don't own that headset so I don't know and been some time from when I last used a bluetooth device.

The headset is paired with the ps3 and the actual headset works fine but it's just the mic, you only need bluetooth to use the mic and the rest is with the transmitter. I also paired it again with the ps3 but same problem still happens
08-11-2013, 06:59 PM #4
Percal
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Downhunter View Post
A little issue and no one on the official turtle beach website seems to be replying...

Thanks

This is probably because you're pairing it with 3 things? I think it's something to do with listening to music with it also.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo