07-11-2014, 06:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well we all know that the ps3 doesnt let you have over 100 friends but i have figured out a way to bypass this and this is by downloading the playstation mobile app and only accept friends from the app you can also message friends using the app so if you want more friends the playstation app is a reccomendation.

Note. when u accept friends from mobile it wont show up on ur ps3 immediately and if it doesnt show in ur list dont wory because it does show up when u are ready to invite them or play with them
Last edited by Beadsman20 ; 07-29-2014 at 06:14 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Beadsman20 for this useful post:

{JC}Modz, 1MTZ_956, banger26, Dominator666, kazeFATALITY, Swifter, The★A1★HAXO_oR, Tom1210, vcesDiablo
10-01-2014, 03:03 AM #29
Originally posted by Zeehoer View Post
WOW, did you even read the terms of agreement before installing the app?
It says that if you accept they will have unlimited access to your phone/tablet, contacts on your sim card, data on your sd card and so on.....
Even the person you are calling with.
No thanks, reminds me strongly of the episode of South Park....
Useless & dangerous app, also not supported by google play.

I'll go with the log out & log in.

That does sound pretty fishy, lol.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

jkwxyz96
10-01-2014, 02:38 PM #30
Red_Mane
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Zeehoer View Post
WOW, did you even read the terms of agreement before installing the app?
It says that if you accept they will have unlimited access to your phone/tablet, contacts on your sim card, data on your sd card and so on.....
Even the person you are calling with.
No thanks, reminds me strongly of the episode of South Park....
Useless & dangerous app, also not supported by google play.

I'll go with the log out & log in.

That is strange I'm on ios and iTunes had no such info about unlimited access to my phone/tablet. I feel you bro I wouldn't mess with the android version either although I must say I've been using the app since ps4 release and love it.
10-01-2014, 04:23 PM #31
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by Mane View Post
That is strange I'm on ios and iTunes had no such info about unlimited access to my phone/tablet. I feel you bro I wouldn't mess with the android version either although I must say I've been using the app since ps4 release and love it.

Thats because iOS is a closed system the apps all run in there own sandbox and cannot gain access to anything outside the app without permission from the user (a pop up asking for pictures for example)

In terms of android/iOS iOS is more secure with apps because of this Winky Winky

Of course being jailbroken does change this slightly because people make modifications/extensions to apps to allow further access to the full system storage.

The following user thanked The_Gazra for this useful post:

jkwxyz96
10-28-2014, 02:37 AM #32
DeLuca
Banned
more like sony put it in there update to have 2000 friends smh
11-21-2014, 05:49 PM #33
I have to try this
05-20-2016, 04:38 PM #34
Thank you, that is a very helpful tip Happy
05-23-2016, 07:40 PM #35
Yea I Have A Ps3 Ps4 Mobile App PC All That So i Can Accept Anyone Any Time And As many People As i Want Happy
05-24-2016, 07:30 PM #36
Isnt 100 enough? lol >.>
04-09-2017, 02:30 AM #37
Vineland
Do a barrel roll!
I was wondering why I had 140 friends on my list.. it's cause I've already been doing this :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo