10-28-2014, 07:09 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is up guys another pointless giveaway I no but what can you expect lol.

This is an INSTANT PLATINUM so it will looked hacked it does not take an hour I had a power cut lol.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now as always there is something you must be made aware of this is a CFW hack but I data transferred to OFW so the ban risk is low but still there as with all things like this.

So please do not hold me responsible if any action is taken against your account you are agreeing to this when you send your details to myself.

Now there is 1 rule and only 1.

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF NGU AND NOT SPAM THREADS!

Just quote me and send a pm with the details and I will get right on that for y'all it may take up to 24 hours to be completed so please don't spam messages at me or the thread as they will be done ASAP.

Please remember to change your password before giving them to me in PM so that you can change it back afterwards this is a security measure to protect your account and purchases.

It's that simple Smile

If you would like to then feel free to drop a referral here. You must login or register to view this content. this is optional so don't think you have to.

*NOTE*

I do verify all trophy syncs via Playstation app for iOS & PSNprofiles to double check they have gone on for you.

Completed: 0

Waiting: 0

Last edited by The_Gazra ; 10-28-2014 at 07:12 PM.
10-28-2014, 09:48 PM #2
been looking all day
10-28-2014, 09:48 PM #3
Nioce thoguh thanks :P
11-22-2014, 06:33 AM #4
Nice thanks
11-22-2014, 02:48 PM #5
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by NoNamedKiller View Post
Nice thanks

No worries bud if you would like this just let me no.
11-22-2014, 02:49 PM #6
Reyz
Banned
why would any1 want this ?
04-12-2015, 08:58 PM #7
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
What is up guys another pointless giveaway I no but what can you expect lol.

This is an INSTANT PLATINUM so it will looked hacked it does not take an hour I had a power cut lol.

You must login or register to view this content.

Now as always there is something you must be made aware of this is a CFW hack but I data transferred to OFW so the ban risk is low but still there as with all things like this.

So please do not hold me responsible if any action is taken against your account you are agreeing to this when you send your details to myself.

Now there is 1 rule and only 1.

YOU MUST BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF NGU AND NOT SPAM THREADS!

Just quote me and send a pm with the details and I will get right on that for y'all it may take up to 24 hours to be completed so please don't spam messages at me or the thread as they will be done ASAP.

Please remember to change your password before giving them to me in PM so that you can change it back afterwards this is a security measure to protect your account and purchases.

It's that simple Smile

If you would like to then feel free to drop a referral here. You must login or register to view this content. this is optional so don't think you have to.

*NOTE*

I do verify all trophy syncs via Playstation app for iOS & PSNprofiles to double check they have gone on for you.

Completed: 0

Waiting: 0

I'm lost
04-13-2015, 02:14 PM #8
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by G
I'm lost

Lost how?

What seems to be the problem?
04-14-2015, 12:33 AM #9
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Gazra View Post
Lost how?

What seems to be the problem?

What is this?
04-17-2015, 01:37 PM #10
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by G
What is this?

This is a full Platinum trophy Set that can be synced to platers profiles.

It is a CFW trophy hack that can be transfered to OFW and you can then unlock all the trophies and sync them to your profile.

I am not sure of this would work with psxport or not but it may work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo