Post: What was your first game & when did you get your first platinum trophy?
12-11-2014, 10:08 AM #1
Nico
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I don't know is this posted before but i'll give it a try!

What was your first game & when did you get your first platinum trophy?

My first game was Black Ops 1, first game i ever tried if i remember right it was Uncharted. but first platinum i achieved were in modern warfare 2 or was it in Dark Souls can't remember it too sure because all this happen along time ago. I wan't to hear your story.

The following user thanked Nico for this useful post:

Bichote
12-11-2014, 10:28 AM #2
Originally posted by Nicoh View Post
I don't know is this posted before but i'll give it a try!

My first game was Black Ops 1, first game i ever tried if i remember right it was Uncharted. but first platinum i achieved were in modern warfare 2 or was it in Dark Souls can't remember it too sure because all this happen along time ago. I wan't to hear your story.

I do believe it was GoW 3 in 2010!
12-11-2014, 11:30 AM #3
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Nicoh View Post
I don't know is this posted before but i'll give it a try!

my first game is resistance fall of men ,,, and i got the first platinum in 2012 it was Far Cry 3
12-11-2014, 11:53 AM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
First game is LBP and LBP was my first platinum
12-12-2014, 02:45 AM #5
clayton2781
Bounty hunter
for me my first game was zaxxon on the colecovision. my first platinum was on resistance burning skies for the vita.
12-12-2014, 10:53 AM #6
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
First game I played was resident evil 5 I don't remember what time or date and my first platinum was resident evil 6 it was before 5 years lol

The following 2 users say thank you to albert2wesker for this useful post:

Femme Fatale,
12-13-2014, 06:52 PM #7
BLUE-DRAGON
Do a barrel roll!
my was RESIDENT EVIL 5
12-16-2014, 06:59 AM #8
xv4xv4x
Do a barrel roll!
My first game was assassins creed back in 2009. my first platinum i think was terminator salvation or need for speed shift
12-16-2014, 10:55 AM #9
Cyb3r
NextGenUpdate Elite
First Game & platinum was RE5 i love that game so much. tears
12-16-2014, 10:54 PM #10
My first game was Resistance Fall of Man and my first platinum was Call Of Duty World At War on 15 Sep 09'. It's a date that's engrained in my brain along side my wedding anniversary and the kids birthday's, lol.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo