12-17-2014, 12:06 PM #1
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Right I want to know YOUR favourite/Best cod
All You have to do is either drop a comment/reply or vote in the poll which can be found above

Once you've voted by whichever way, I also want to know if you maxed prestiged on Your favourite COD
Soooo Happy voting and May COD still be here for years to come
12-17-2014, 12:19 PM #2
As much as I'd love to say CoD4 is my top .... I put most hours in to MW2/MW3 but the memorys I have of MW2 just top MW3 even though MW3 I reached prestige 11 ( not that great ).

Just the memories of joining a team tactical match with some buddies - high rise pops up every one brought out the intervention and went crazy. Then all the hack lobbies came along... oh lord.

The following user thanked IamKern for this useful post:

Smexeh
12-17-2014, 01:31 PM #3
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
The only and most awesome and sad call of duty that I liked was call of duty 3 I cried because the story was ultimately sad bad I well vote for BO since it's the only call of duty that I got the last prestige
12-17-2014, 02:18 PM #4
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by IamKern View Post
As much as I'd love to say CoD4 is my top .... I put most hours in to MW2/MW3 but the memorys I have of MW2 just top MW3 even though MW3 I reached prestige 11 ( not that great ).

Just the memories of joining a team tactical match with some buddies - high rise pops up every one brought out the intervention and went crazy. Then all the hack lobbies came along... oh lord.

I must agree I did like Cod 4 myself but it got hacked and modded,an at the age I was I just wanted to play hahah but as I've got older I've started to prefer mw3 due to extreme quick scoping abilities like mw2 but at the minute I'm really getting into advanced warfare and I'm glad it's not hacked as of yet maybe later next year modders shud get to work give the game a good first year, but nice comment iamkern nice vote have you poll voted
12-17-2014, 02:23 PM #5
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by albert2wesker View Post
The only and most awesome and sad call of duty that I liked was call of duty 3 I cried because the story was ultimately sad bad I well vote for BO since it's the only call of duty that I got the last prestige

Haha I'm not sure weather to laugh or console in you haha but nice choice a classic such as cod 3 mm nice choice and they do push boundaries where prestiges are concerned, like mw3 where you had 20 prestiges but much if you play for fun, but nice BO prestige also nice vote
12-17-2014, 03:04 PM #6
albert2wesker
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by SwiFt View Post
Haha I'm not sure weather to laugh or console in you haha but nice choice a classic such as cod 3 mm nice choice and they do push boundaries where prestiges are concerned, like mw3 where you had 20 prestiges but much if you play for fun, but nice BO prestige also nice vote

i play cod 3 since i was 6 years and you have no idea of much i suffer in the game since i was young my heart was weak but yeah thats why i cried anyway
12-17-2014, 03:38 PM #7
CoD 2 best one Dancing
12-17-2014, 04:00 PM #8
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Oooo we've got cod 2 in the running nice another classic loving it and well if your heart says cod 3 the Heart wants cod 3
12-17-2014, 08:08 PM #9
my first Call of duty was COD5 Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Blahfoz for this useful post:

idkwtf6578, Yolo Brahs !
12-17-2014, 08:23 PM #10
kGx_SwiFt
Pokemon Trainer
Hahahahaha guess your only young then your unfortunate to not have played cod 2/3/4

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo