Post: What's the most ridiculous thing someone has threatened you with?
02-16-2015, 04:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All in the title....

This is mine:
I was playing with my mate whilst I was modding last week. When I started an argument where some lady was like 'my cousins works for R* & I'm going to tell him to ban you.' So since I know what you need in order to report & get someone banned so I said to her how does he ban people & who has he banned?
She replied saying 'He banned me on BLACK OPS2 for getting my account modded'
I was like wtf I didn't know R* made BO2 loooooooool
(Everyone in the lobby started laughing)

What's someone said to you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-PR3STIGIOUSGAMA
-PSN: PR3ST1G1OUSGAMER

Set up:
Rogero 4.55 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
DARKNET 4.66 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Habib 4.66 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Ferrox 4.70 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-28-2015 at 10:10 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

dawoodk786, Gemi, sven34649845
02-18-2015, 05:31 PM #20
Originally posted by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA View Post
How do you get account back

I don't think we're allowed to discuss that on ngu
02-18-2015, 05:45 PM #21
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
I don't think we're allowed to discuss that on ngu

send me your skype
02-18-2015, 07:08 PM #22
Mine was a guy that was going to hack my PSN account with "Java 454 Logiciel"
02-18-2015, 07:11 PM #23
invace
Banned
Well i was playing competitive bo2 league play and of course i had a eboot on and i notice the guy was on a 40 or 41 win streak cant exactly remember. But i beat him and he said that if i don't get on his account and change his win streak back he said his dad is the owner of sony and is going to ban me lol.

The following user thanked invace for this useful post:

GetBetter
02-19-2015, 11:02 AM #24
I was playing COD Advanced Warfare a couple days ago with 2 other friends in my party. We joined this lobby for some Search and Destroy. While playing, a person on the opposing team was talking some mad shit. Saying that he was going to turn on his hacks especially wallhack and aimbot. Funny thing was, i wasn't even modding. So i told him to go ahead while i turn my shit on. He started going ape-shit crazy after i had killed him a bunch of times. He threatened me by saying he was gonna steal my i.p. hack my account and return it after he felt like it after reverting all my stats to level 1. Meanwhile, my friend messaged me saying he was getting ready to go offline as he had to work. The killfeed stated that my friend timed out. And the supposed hacker was saying it was thanks to him. So i laughed and said bring it. After cuzzing up a storm he said did you see that. He had an ip sent to me via message. And i started laughing even harder. I said you stupid MF'er. If you knew anything about hacking and ip addresses you would have traced that ip. seeing that that ip belongs to an address is cali and i live in colorado...i think you're as dumb as they come. he got mad, cried, and rage quit. while everybody in the lobby were laughing up a storm at this point.
02-19-2015, 02:08 PM #25
kingmerc
Do a barrel roll!
Last night i was playing gta 5. After sonys patch o decided to lay low and just play a normal game. I went into a server and all i hear is this guy on the mic he sounded like he was older. Anyways all he kept say was ****** this and ****** that and tallking all kind of shit about black people. Now i am not black but damn keep ur hate to yourself. So finaly i had enoughhl and started fucking with him hardcore. I put him and his car in the prison then deleted his car. Took him 5 min to figure out how to get out. Then i kept locking his doors and lighting his car on fire. He kept on talking shit then starts saying oh i develope games this guy dont know who he fucking with. He proceeds to say how he would kick me off and ban me but he dosnt have his laptoo by him. Then he starts with explaining how it is that i am doing all this but he has no clue wtf he is talking about. I was laughing so hard. Then i just put the forcefield on and a spinning dish on his head. 1min later he quit. Lmao

The following user thanked kingmerc for this useful post:

Jean Yuss
02-19-2015, 02:14 PM #26
SuperSnes
Maggbot timeout!
ive had 2 threatens
one guy said hes going to r*pe my nan Kidding me
and loads say there going to boot me offline Getthefuckout

i laugh at them tbf find it kinda amusing and especially when a squeaker says them more hilarious NO

The following user thanked SuperSnes for this useful post:

Jean Yuss
02-19-2015, 07:20 PM #27
anus
Haxor!
I was on GTA fucking around. I was giving a few people some money when this guy rolled through in a car and ran the people over. I was in godmode because I'm an asshole. So he sees what's going on and by the time he asks for money I'm already blowing him up. He's losing his shit from being blown up about 10 times. I like to let them respawn long enough to take a few steps then boom. So he is yelling that he doesn't need money and his buddy haxored him all this cash already. He is saying that if I keep doing it he is going to get his wireshark and get my ip and get my address etc. I keep killing him. He sends me a message with an IP like this: 221.28.3746 so I just laugh. He says he's got my address and yells out some random state; I don't live in the US. Then while he's screaming like a little bitch he sends me another message begging for money and says I can keep exploding him but please give him money. I called him out on it in the lobby and everyone was making fun of him until he finally rage quit.

The following user thanked anus for this useful post:

Jean Yuss
02-19-2015, 09:59 PM #28
BigPimpReborn
Pokemon Trainer
i was playing GTA 0 on SNES and some guy i was blowing up some dude with app 1 intense, i was on God mode being a dick and she told me he was going to report me to sega. i messaged him back saying nice try we're on the dreamcast silly goose.he said "u know what i mean" i didn't get banned tho

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo