Post: What's the most ridiculous thing someone has threatened you with?
02-16-2015, 04:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All in the title....

This is mine:
I was playing with my mate whilst I was modding last week. When I started an argument where some lady was like 'my cousins works for R* & I'm going to tell him to ban you.' So since I know what you need in order to report & get someone banned so I said to her how does he ban people & who has he banned?
She replied saying 'He banned me on BLACK OPS2 for getting my account modded'
I was like wtf I didn't know R* made BO2 loooooooool
(Everyone in the lobby started laughing)

What's someone said to you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-PR3STIGIOUSGAMA
-PSN: PR3ST1G1OUSGAMER

Set up:
Rogero 4.55 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
DARKNET 4.66 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Habib 4.66 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Ferrox 4.70 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-28-2015 at 10:10 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

dawoodk786, Gemi, sven34649845
02-18-2015, 08:47 AM #11
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
I had a few good ones in my years with working within this industry,I could list pages full of dumb and idiotic people!
1 incident that sticks in my mind was a young boy purchased a console from me and had me ship the item to him interstate!
Parcel arrived within 3 business days and he was happy!
5 months later ( almost 6 ) his mother rings and explains how I shipped them a faulty ps3 and was threatening a PayPal case against me and further legal action!
The odd thing ( and I still laugh about this ) was....
1. The console was purchased outside of eBay and was paid by bank deposit,therefore PayPal was not involved with this incident.
2. When I confronted the boy via phone and asked him what the fault was with the console he stated ( his console stopped going online and his ps3 displayed a message about being temporarily banned or suspended from the psn network )
Anyways...after explaining to the mother for roughly 10-15 minutes what has happened ( a CID ban ) she starts going of and yelling at her son in a different language,I heard the boy crying in the background and she says " sorry " to me then hangs up the phone before I could say " goodbye " )
Lol,it's an incident I wish I had on tape to listen to again :-)
02-18-2015, 11:46 AM #12
Originally posted by HMTTKB View Post
I was playing MW2 using single aimbot and one random guy message me that he just reported me to sony for hacking. He told me that his dad work for sony and he will tell his dad to have me banned. I message him telling him that i am so scare right now and if he can tell his dad to take back the report and i will give him cfg. He message me that he have told his dad to not banned me anymore. He added me and i invited him into my pre-game lobby with the de rank cfg. After he did that, he message me F*uck that F*ck this and he will tell his dad to have me banned for sure. I dont really give a shit since its MW2. I kinda feel bad for him cuz he was kinda stupid.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.... Now whenever I join a lobby I'm like My dad owns R* my brother owns sony and I own this game.
Then no one says bs coz I've already said it Smile

The following user thanked PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

Jean Yuss
02-18-2015, 11:49 AM #13
Originally posted by N0R View Post
I had a few good ones in my years with working within this industry,I could list pages full of dumb and idiotic people!
1 incident that sticks in my mind was a young boy purchased a console from me and had me ship the item to him interstate!
Parcel arrived within 3 business days and he was happy!
5 months later ( almost 6 ) his mother rings and explains how I shipped them a faulty ps3 and was threatening a PayPal case against me and further legal action!
The odd thing ( and I still laugh about this ) was....
1. The console was purchased outside of eBay and was paid by bank deposit,therefore PayPal was not involved with this incident.
2. When I confronted the boy via phone and asked him what the fault was with the console he stated ( his console stopped going online and his ps3 displayed a message about being temporarily banned or suspended from the psn network )
Anyways...after explaining to the mother for roughly 10-15 minutes what has happened ( a CID ban ) she starts going of and yelling at her son in a different language,I heard the boy crying in the background and she says " sorry " to me then hangs up the phone before I could say " goodbye " )
Lol,it's an incident I wish I had on tape to listen to again :-)

O M Ds looool these amateur modders lol. They buy a console and when it F*cks up they dont have the initiative to fox it themselves or search up ways instead they fond a way to blame someone else for the problem.
02-18-2015, 11:52 AM #14
Originally posted by Riften View Post
Someone told me through message that they were going to report me to Microsoft on MW2 if i didnt give them hacks. he said they were going to "band me". No Joke. Here's the video of it.

LOOOL dumbass! I find numbers for sony and mocrosoft on the internet so if someone says shit like that to me then I send them a message with their number and be like go on ring them now on load speaker I wanna hear the whole convo and then they just leave the lobby.
02-18-2015, 12:01 PM #15
Originally posted by capnkush View Post
I was online gta v minding my own business when someone started acting tough and i was using mods just visual and he got mad i beat him fair and square told me he reported me and im a hacker i told him i dident have no idea what he was talking about and to get better then third world country connection, i received another message a few minutes later stating that this was his mom speaking and cheaters should get off the game ( when i wasent doing any thing to him) and told me if i sent another message she would report me for terrorist threats LOL I WAS DYING. Funniest thing was is he sent me a message first droping all kinds of foul language, so after he got his mom and i told her off i sent another telling her to check the message her kid had sent me because i had not cursed the whole time... kinda funny shows u the real bad people.

I remember when I beat a guy fair and square with no mods in GTA then my mate joined the lobby like 'yo can have some money' then the guy was like 'yo ni**a you cheated' I was like 'I didn't have my mods on lol'. He started saying shit to me like me and your mum this that and the other and then he started getting personal so when he said to me to call my mum for him or he will come so I said to him you f*cking B*tch lets see who the real P**sy is and I gave him my address and said come now and I will show you then he stopped talking and about 5minutes after that he started claiming to be the ban hammer so I said to him I'm waiting for you to come to my fu*cking house now.

Then I started saying to him that I've tracked you IP address to your address and shit then he was calling me a terrorist and then I said yh I know I will blow your house down just like 9/11 b*tch.

funny thing he was using a god mode glitch lol
(Everyone who plays with me normally knows all I use is money drop and car mods. I dont use gun mods or god mode or invisibility.)

Mad Angry
02-18-2015, 12:02 PM #16
Originally posted by NINJA2 View Post
There was a guy from some modding sites going around stealing people's accounts.
He tried to take mine saying he was Sony admin.

I got a few people's accounts back and haven't heard from the guy in a while.

How do you get account back
02-18-2015, 12:28 PM #17
DF_AUS
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA View Post
O M Ds looool these amateur modders lol. They buy a console and when it F*cks up they dont have the initiative to fox it themselves or search up ways instead they fond a way to blame someone else for the problem.

Yes agreed,which is why I enforced certain warranties with Cfw consoles sometime ago!
02-18-2015, 12:52 PM #18
Originally posted by N0R View Post
Yes agreed,which is why I enforced certain warranties with Cfw consoles sometime ago!

I think they should just say to download psn patch and ps ninja and the anti cheat eboot for the game then tell them how to use it and they should be fine thats what I did when I installed CFW for a few of my friends and they have been fine. Thats what I did when I first start modding and I have never been console banned also I am still using my original PSID and CID.

Jean Yuss
02-18-2015, 02:06 PM #19
jinzedmzxa
Save Point
Ok so the other day I was playing on gta5 and there was some dude talking massive shit in the lobby so I told him to STFU (mind you he had no Idea I was modding) so he started talking shit to me and we went on and on about it until I 1v1 him I started using 1 shot kill after that he begged me to stop and he asked me for money lol I told him that If he wanted money he would have to call me his daddy in front of the whole lobby pretty much humiliate himself in front of everyone (in which he did) everyone laughed at him and I didn't give him jack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo