Post: What's the most ridiculous thing someone has threatened you with?
02-16-2015, 04:20 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All in the title....

This is mine:
I was playing with my mate whilst I was modding last week. When I started an argument where some lady was like 'my cousins works for R* & I'm going to tell him to ban you.' So since I know what you need in order to report & get someone banned so I said to her how does he ban people & who has he banned?
She replied saying 'He banned me on BLACK OPS2 for getting my account modded'
I was like wtf I didn't know R* made BO2 loooooooool
(Everyone in the lobby started laughing)

What's someone said to you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-PR3STIGIOUSGAMA
-PSN: PR3ST1G1OUSGAMER

Set up:
Rogero 4.55 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
DARKNET 4.66 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Habib 4.66 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Ferrox 4.70 CEX with PSNpatch & PSninja
Last edited by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA ; 02-28-2015 at 10:10 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

dawoodk786, Gemi, sven34649845
02-16-2015, 06:11 PM #2
HMTTKB
Bounty hunter
I was playing MW2 using single aimbot and one random guy message me that he just reported me to sony for hacking. He told me that his dad work for sony and he will tell his dad to have me banned. I message him telling him that i am so scare right now and if he can tell his dad to take back the report and i will give him cfg. He message me that he have told his dad to not banned me anymore. He added me and i invited him into my pre-game lobby with the de rank cfg. After he did that, he message me F*uck that F*ck this and he will tell his dad to have me banned for sure. I dont really give a shit since its MW2. I kinda feel bad for him cuz he was kinda stupid.

The following 4 users say thank you to HMTTKB for this useful post:

★★★★★, frankval323, PS3lTA, sven34649845
02-16-2015, 08:50 PM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Umm the most recent one was when me and my bud were playing GTA V he was haxing i wasn't and this dude flipped out and went ape shit saying he was going to ban are PS3's ip and he was going to take are accounts lol it was probably one of the funniest things i've experienced online other then that i just get the basic threats like people saying their gonna boot me offline,their gonna ban my console id,their gonna swat me etc silly kids taking ps3 to seriously Smile
02-16-2015, 09:07 PM #4
x5150xiZombie
I defeated!
Originally posted by PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA View Post
All in the title....

This is mine:
I was playing with my mate whilst I was modding last week. When I started an argument where some lady was like 'my cousins works for R* & I'm going to tell him to ban you.' So since I know what you need in order to report & get someone banned so I said to her how does he ban people & who has he banned?
She replied saying 'He banned me on BLACK OPS2 for getting my account modded'
I was like wtf I didn't know R* made BO2 loooooooool
(Everyone in the lobby started laughing)

What's someone said to you?

Mine was someone said they were reporting me to the FBI for "Hacking" and they were coming for me. This happened about 2-3 days ago
02-16-2015, 10:36 PM #5
Originally posted by zombieman12
Mine was someone said they were reporting me to the FBI for "Hacking" and they were coming for me. This happened about 2-3 days ago

That person that said 'my cousin works for R*' said that to me too lol

FBI... Really? Over a game... Please?!?!

The following user thanked PR3ST1G1OUSGAMA for this useful post:

sven34649845
02-17-2015, 01:21 AM #6
Originally posted by RileyErased View Post
Umm the most recent one was when me and my bud were playing GTA V he was haxing i wasn't and this dude flipped out and went ape shit saying he was going to ban are PS3's ip and he was going to take are accounts lol it was probably one of the funniest things i've experienced online other then that i just get the basic threats like people saying their gonna boot me offline,their gonna ban my console id,their gonna swat me etc silly kids taking ps3 to seriously Smile

YH lol I've heard a loooooooot of BS too man
02-17-2015, 01:28 AM #7
Riften
< ^ > < ^ >
Someone told me through message that they were going to report me to Microsoft on MW2 if i didnt give them hacks. he said they were going to "band me". No Joke. Here's the video of it.

The following 5 users say thank you to Riften for this useful post:

frankval323, moekroeman, Padavona, Tipton_Modz, WWSASZ V3
02-17-2015, 01:29 AM #8
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
People always threatened me they gonna hack my account or ban it when really, they are just making me lol hard.
02-18-2015, 05:25 AM #9
capnkush
Save Point
I was online gta v minding my own business when someone started acting tough and i was using mods just visual and he got mad i beat him fair and square told me he reported me and im a hacker i told him i dident have no idea what he was talking about and to get better then third world country connection, i received another message a few minutes later stating that this was his mom speaking and cheaters should get off the game ( when i wasent doing any thing to him) and told me if i sent another message she would report me for terrorist threats LOL I WAS DYING. Funniest thing was is he sent me a message first droping all kinds of foul language, so after he got his mom and i told her off i sent another telling her to check the message her kid had sent me because i had not cursed the whole time... kinda funny shows u the real bad people.

The following 2 users say thank you to capnkush for this useful post:

frankval323, sven34649845
02-18-2015, 07:12 AM #10
There was a guy from some modding sites going around stealing people's accounts.
He tried to take mine saying he was Sony admin.

I got a few people's accounts back and haven't heard from the guy in a while.

The following user thanked X-UNDEAD_NINJA2 for this useful post:

sven34649845

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo