02-28-2015, 01:03 AM #1
Unhapn
|PS3 Modder | Coder | Developer|
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); WARNING ALL CFW PLAYERS!!!!! THERE is a bounty hunter for modders he is taking every modder on his PSN ID is DIVINE_REACTIONZ watch out and good luck!

caldogreactions is his skype!
Last edited by Unhapn ; 02-28-2015 at 01:09 AM.

The following 2 users groaned at Unhapn for this awful post:

Sammmmmy, Slinky
02-28-2015, 01:06 AM #2
Slinky
Big Sister
Lmfao! I'm so scared. Everybody run You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

The following 7 users say thank you to Slinky for this useful post:

Cryptic, JAKE_1496, Jimmy, MrNiato_, Self, Unhapn
02-28-2015, 01:06 AM #3
Default Avatar
Bch
Oh shit, time to hide 6 feet below the ground
02-28-2015, 01:24 AM #4
Unhapn
|PS3 Modder | Coder | Developer|
Can i join you son of beach lol
02-28-2015, 01:33 AM #5
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Cryptic Soldier retweeted:

Originally posted by Slinky View Post
Lmfao! I'm so scared. Everybody run You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

Also

[img]https://www.quickmeme.com/img/ab/ab54ab431b60377a1e19c1b597607651514a52166670e22e13 825749a3cea5c3.jpg[/img]

PS3, modding, and consoles are fucking stupid.

The following user thanked Cryptic for this useful post:

Self
02-28-2015, 01:37 AM #6
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cryptic
Cryptic Soldier retweeted:

Also

[img]https://www.quickmeme.com/img/ab/ab54ab431b60377a1e19c1b597607651514a52166670e22e13 825749a3cea5c3.jpg[/img]

PS3, modding, and consoles are fucking stupid.

Yea stupid as people buying skins in CSGO that make their gunz look kewl and turn their swag level up to 9000 and kill everyone in the lobby. :wato::troll: jk lel
02-28-2015, 01:40 AM #7
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by KAOSxGaming View Post
Yea stupid as people buying skins in CSGO that make their gunz look kewl and turn their swag level up to 9000 and kill everyone in the lobby. :wato::troll: jk lel

You do that. Don't lie. Plus betting is fine. I've actually sold skins I've won/obtained to buy games. :p
02-28-2015, 01:44 AM #8
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Cryptic
You do that. Don't lie. Plus betting is fine. I've actually sold skins I've won/obtained to buy games. :p

I've never tried it since i don't have CSGO but i like the idea of bet's, tading, and stuff i guess it is alot better than a Kid yelling at his mom to use the credit card to buy Some shit on a mobile game. tears
02-28-2015, 05:34 AM #9
coldlm
Error… Cat invasion!
Nah just people releasing way too many spoofers (modded vsh) with old certs
login in with old certs is a ban for sure
02-28-2015, 05:35 AM #10
Sammmmmy
Vault dweller
Originally posted by PomyMods View Post
WARNING ALL CFW PLAYERS!!!!! THERE is a bounty hunter for modders he is taking every modder on his PSN ID is DIVINE_REACTIONZ watch out and good luck!

caldogreactions is his skype!

I highly doubt that, this guy is a friend of mine LOL, and im on a cfw, chill out Outie

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo