03-01-2015, 12:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Mine is when i was playing gta v online i was in a free aim lobby and there were 4 dudes by th LS airport they were 120+ level and i went there and started killing them......i killed them more then 30 times each and i died only 10 times....i was level 67!!!!! They were using rpgs and miniguns and i a carbine rifle and a marksman rifle! i pwned those kids so hard!The shootout was taken place at the right of the garage you can buy near the airport

POST LEGIT
For whatever game
yOU ARE A NOOB LOL KIDDING <====LOL highlight this
Last edited by stathisdagreek ; 03-06-2015 at 03:08 PM.

The following user thanked stathisdagreek for this useful post:

Cien
03-01-2015, 02:54 PM #2
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Getting 6 bounties in a row with the rocket when some trolls on GTA V were in a helicopter.

Got $54,000 and everyone thought it was a hacked lobby lol.
03-01-2015, 05:54 PM #3
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by stathisdagreek View Post
Mine is when i was playing gta v online i was in a free aim lobby and there were 4 dudes by th LS airport they were 120+ level and i went there and started killing them......i killed them more then 30 times each and i died only 10 times....i was level 67!!!!! They were using rpgs and miniguns and i a carbine riflie and a marksman rifly! i pwned those kids so hard!The shootout was taken place at the right of the garage you can buy near the airport

POST LEGIT
For whatever game

When I was playing against someone on NCAA11 online, he was up by 28 points at the start of the 4th quarter, then I came back to win. Last play was me scoring on a fumble recovery, he fumbled. This put me in the lead by 2 points as the clock expired. Don't remember what his w:l ratio was but he was doing much better then I was at the tie we played
03-01-2015, 06:01 PM #4
Stunz
Former Staff
Mine is when i was playing gta v online i was in a free aim lobby and there were 4 dudes by th LS airport they were 120+ level and i went there and started killing them......i killed them more then 30 times each and i died only 10 times....i was level 67!!!!! They were using rpgs and miniguns and i a carbine riflie and a marksman rifly! i pwned those kids so hard!The shootout was taken place at the right of the garage you can buy near the airport

POST LEGIT
For whatever game
Mine would be winning BO2 EGL with my BO2 Team, EGL is like MLG, but an English Tournament.
03-06-2015, 02:42 PM #5
Originally posted by stunz View Post
mine would be winning bo2 egl with my bo2 team, egl is like mlg, but an english tournament.

u wot m8?
03-06-2015, 02:58 PM #6
Stunz
Former Staff
u wot m8?
uwotmoit!!
07-06-2015, 09:50 PM #7
EncepT
I defeated!
My first tripple nuclear in black ops 2
07-06-2015, 11:48 PM #8
360 noscope on bo2
07-07-2015, 12:19 AM #9
itachi4ever
Do a barrel roll!
Reaching LV80 in Uncharted 2 .
07-07-2015, 05:47 AM #10
Adrian
Adrian is back!
Mine is when i was playing gta v online i was in a free aim lobby and there were 4 dudes by th LS airport they were 120+ level and i went there and started killing them......i killed them more then 30 times each and i died only 10 times....i was level 67!!!!! They were using rpgs and miniguns and i a carbine rifle and a marksman rifle! i pwned those kids so hard!The shootout was taken place at the right of the garage you can buy near the airport

POST LEGIT
For whatever game

Back in the day when there were no modders or DDossers on Black Ops 2. I hit rank 1 master for league play legit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo