04-01-2015, 11:05 PM #1
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

So, I guess we can all agree that Playstation Home was a really interesting project created by Sony, it had a unique way of gamers meeting people and the closest thing to the Playstation 3 getting avatars as possible. Welp, all good things (if you call it good) must come to an end.

You can read all of the info on Kotaku: You must login or register to view this content.

Do you have fond memories of PlayStation Home, or are you glad to see it go?
04-01-2015, 11:07 PM #2
Alt
Banned
RIP PlayStation Home.

I had many hours of fun trolling people. Sal
04-01-2015, 11:16 PM #3
People are going to pissed about the impossible trophy lists now! I was lucky enough to earn my final trophy (Play 50 different days) 2 days ago!

Will miss this. I can only imagine how butthurt everyone that actually spent money in this game are right now!
04-01-2015, 11:25 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
yuno add PS home to PS4, would of been successful with no crappy lag lol.

The following 2 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

Insight, RTE
04-01-2015, 11:30 PM #5
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Kind of a shame. I used to play this game a shit ton when my original PS3 quit reading discs so I had a lot of rare clothing items and stuff. Sad to see it go (also they had some siiik free stuff)
04-01-2015, 11:39 PM #6
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Glad to see it go. Been playing it for years and it was full of nothing but wanna-be gangsta thugs thinking they know how to DDoS people. lol Anyone would agree with me. The community was terrible as a whole..nothing but fights.

The following user thanked Kronoaxis for this useful post:

samet2013
04-02-2015, 12:07 AM #7
KashGod
Bounty hunter
Its about time they got rid of the virtual dating for losers
04-02-2015, 12:25 AM #8
RTE
Keep it real!
Damn :( I used to play this back in 08 and 09, so many good memories.
04-02-2015, 12:44 AM #9
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Alot of pedo's

The following user thanked Script Kiddie for this useful post:

Kronoaxis
04-03-2015, 01:45 PM #10
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kronoaxis View Post
Glad to see it go. Been playing it for years and it was full of nothing but wanna-be gangsta thugs thinking they know how to DDoS people. lol Anyone would agree with me. The community was terrible as a whole..nothing but fights.

Somewhat agree, also was always full of ppl that are the shît, or at least thought they were. Only reason I did play it was to put my CoD Black ops 1 PS Home skin to use, played it for about an hr n a half and was curious as to why ppl enjoy it so much.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo