06-13-2015, 04:58 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sorry I am a OG lol my 5 first was Donkey Kong and Pittfall on a console called Colecovision.Then a game called Armor Attack on a console called Vectrex really oldschool it was like a little tv box came with one or two games built in and you could buy games to play that went in the side.
it had like these plastic sheets you could put over the screen and it added color and stuff.
the first game to add a 3D type play. Next was Nintendo's Marios Brothers but I had the 3 pack that came with Duck Hunt and the running game where you had to use the pad to race the other racers who had names like turtle rabbit and cheetah man that was fun lol,

bonuses
I am just gonna throw these out there
doctor Mario
kong fu
contra
excite bike
oldschool GTA lol
ninja turtles
and my fav resident evil for ps1 changed gaming
Claps
Last edited by vicious_results ; 11-11-2015 at 09:22 AM.

The following user thanked vicious_results for this useful post:

JMAN!
06-13-2015, 05:09 PM #2
Sorry I cant leave out Ninja Gaiden Double dragon Zelda double dribble Jordon vs Bird and Mike Tysons punch out lol
06-13-2015, 05:46 PM #3
this was the running game that came in the 3 pack with super Mario brothers and duck hunt
06-13-2015, 09:02 PM #4
Originally posted by results View Post
Sorry I am a OG lol my 5 first was Donkey Kong and Pittfall on a console called Colecovision.Then a game called Armor Attack on a console called Vectrex really oldschool it was like a little tv box came with one or two games built in and you could buy games to play that went in the side.
it had like these plastic sheets you could put over the screen and it added color and stuff.
the first game to add a 3D type play. Next was Nintendo's Marios Brothers but I had the 3 pack that came with Duck Hunt and the running game where you had to use the pad to race the other racers who had names like turtle rabbit and cheetah man that was fun lol,

bonuses
I am just gonna throw these out there
doctor Mario
kong fu
contra
excite bike
oldschool GTA lol
ninja turtles
and my fav resident evil for ps1 changed gamingClaps

Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi
Super Mario Bros 2
Jurrasic Park
Robocop
Rock N Roll Racing
There were more but these were the ones we had when I was born

The following user thanked Black Panther for this useful post:

vicious_results
06-13-2015, 09:07 PM #5
Bro I liked super Mario bros 2 but do you know I never beat it lol. 3 was the best to me
06-15-2015, 04:48 AM #6
Jewels
I’m too L33T
Call of duty 2
Call of duty 3
Call of duty 4 (Xbox)
call of duty 5

The following user thanked Jewels for this useful post:

vicious_results
06-16-2015, 03:59 AM #7
wow! on consoles i will say it was astromash for intellivision!, baseball,b 17 bomber,dungeons and dragons and burgertime!!!!!!!!
lol a long time ago!!!!!!!

The following user thanked pepo123 for this useful post:

vicious_results
06-16-2015, 05:31 AM #8
Lol for me it has to be GtA San Andreas on PS2 and Mario 64 on the Nintendo �� best game's ever

The following user thanked tony12717 for this useful post:

vicious_results
06-16-2015, 06:50 AM #9
Originally posted by tony12717 View Post
Lol for me it has to be GtA San Andreas on PS2 and Mario 64 on the Nintendo �� best game's ever
San Andreas wow a dope game I really liked that one too

tony12717
06-16-2015, 06:52 AM #10
Originally posted by pepo123 View Post
wow! on consoles i will say it was astromash for intellivision!, baseball,b 17 bomber,dungeons and dragons and burgertime!!!!!!!!
lol a long time ago!!!!!!!
intellivision old school nice bro

pepo123

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo