Post: [Sony]Bypass email verification creating new account
06-26-2015, 06:22 PM #1
maureno
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); when you're trying to create a new account on OFW & (some) CFW's ill ask you to verify your email.
The best way to do this without creating an actual email is visit You must login or register to view this content. website

Once you're signed in it will show you something to re-send the verification email Look around somewhere near that button it allow you to change it.

Now all thats left is visit You must login or register to view this content. website
then You must login or register to view this content. is your email.

changed the old email you used to the email from 10 minutemail and then hit save & re-send verification mail.
within 5 minutes the emal will appear on the You must login or register to view this content.

click on it then activate your account & voila Winky Winky
Last edited by Jon Snow ; 03-06-2017 at 05:13 PM.

The following 21 users say thank you to maureno for this useful post:

AdvanceLobbyz, alexcubano7, anxify, BaSs_HaXoR, BaumHF1, cmoore159, cocoba, Hate, Innovai, OfficialJesseP, Magic Kittens, minigachette59, KobraEnterprises, NoBiscuits, Kryptors, RF0oDxM0Dz, Scotty4.11, Passion, sleekshow, vhromero, Yolo Brahs !
01-18-2016, 09:38 PM #47
thx so much now i cn go online
03-22-2016, 10:46 AM #48
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Thanks for sharing Maureno :yes:
03-22-2016, 06:02 PM #49
Why not use this page? You must login or register to view this content. So simple.... It's how I creeate a psn in like 1min. I use that page and create a psn on pc. bu go to there site
03-23-2016, 03:07 PM #50
Toxic
former staff
Originally posted by maureno View Post
when you're trying to create a new account on OFW & (some) CFW's ill ask you to verify your email.
The best way to do this without creating an actual email is visit You must login or register to view this content. website

Once you're signed in it will show you something to re-send the verification email Look around somewhere near that button it allow you to change it.

Now all thats left is visit You must login or register to view this content. website

changed the old email you used to the email from 10 minutemail and then hit save & re-send verification mail.
within 5 minutes the emal will appear on the You must login or register to view this content.

that is not bypassing at all :|
03-31-2016, 07:11 PM #51
Genial thx man !
04-03-2016, 02:41 PM #52
i wouldnt trust this and for anything if you forgot password how will you get it.. next you never know what happens if people start using this and people hi-jack your psn account cause they can just by that email you used. thanks what i think its nice to get on faster but i rather make my own lol
04-10-2016, 06:53 PM #53
Didn't know of this method going start doing this from now on
04-20-2016, 04:37 PM #54
:Sad AwesomeDNice guide bro
04-23-2016, 08:14 PM #55
Jiggy
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by maureno View Post
when you're trying to create a new account on OFW & (some) CFW's ill ask you to verify your email.

Stupid question maybe, but does this still work? Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo