06-27-2015, 01:27 PM #1
Wakkelly1
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello to all I made ​​this little tutorial for those who do not know (ok!). This tutorial works on all new CFW and OFW. Step 1: Cast any games on your PS3. Steps 2 : Once in your games, pressing the PS on your controller and go to the tab " PHOTO ". In this tab you will see the " Save screenshot "just above. The screenshot will this save, and you can copy your USB stick. : D Useful to show to your client that the lobby was well done. The screenshot is of very good quality. so no need for a HDPVR to screenshot anymore.. thank you for your time Smile Tustin

The following 17 users say thank you to Wakkelly1 for this useful post:

.Megann., cruzthemaster, eljosco99, FakeLeger, Frosty, ianbash, JrModz, justeve, Magic Kittens, MrLighty, ogimhigh, Adrian, Rigging, TheFreakyClown, x_com, yy26jet
06-27-2015, 02:04 PM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Wakkelly1 View Post
hello to all I made ​​this little tutorial for those who do not know (ok!). This tutorial works on all new CFW and OFW. Step 1: Cast any games on your PS3. Steps 2 : Once in your games, pressing the PS on your controller and go to the tab " PHOTO ". In this tab you will see the " Save screenshot "just above. The screenshot will this save, and you can copy your USB stick. : D Useful to show to your client that the lobby was well done. The screenshot is of very good quality. so no need for a HDPVR to screenshot anymore.. thank you for your time Smile Tustin

What games have you tested this on?
06-27-2015, 03:54 PM #3
Wakkelly1
Little One
Originally posted by Kas View Post
What games have you tested this on?

should work on all but i used it on BO2.
06-27-2015, 04:01 PM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
should work on all but i used it on BO2.

Yea just tested it, it works on gta. I knew it was a thing back on MW3 but that's because infinity ward chose to put that feature in. But I didn't know you can do it on any game now Happy

The following user thanked Kas for this useful post:

Wakkelly1
06-28-2015, 01:06 AM #5
Justin
Juzzy Dee Music
Thanks for this, didn't even know this feature existed. Will be easier to capture funny things Smile

The following user thanked Justin for this useful post:

Wakkelly1
06-28-2015, 02:11 AM #6
itachi4ever
Do a barrel roll!

The following user thanked itachi4ever for this useful post:

Wakkelly1
06-28-2015, 02:40 AM #7
Nice information. Thanks!

The following user thanked Synaticon for this useful post:

Wakkelly1
06-28-2015, 06:30 PM #8
H4MZ4
Little One
I remember seeing it on my CFW PS3 on 4.70 Rebug but I'm playing BO2 On my 4.75 OFW and it's not there

The following user thanked H4MZ4 for this useful post:

Wakkelly1
07-05-2015, 12:20 PM #9
Adrian
Adrian is back!
hello to all I made ​​this little tutorial for those who do not know (ok!). This tutorial works on all new CFW and OFW. Step 1: Cast any games on your PS3. Steps 2 : Once in your games, pressing the PS on your controller and go to the tab " PHOTO ". In this tab you will see the " Save screenshot "just above. The screenshot will this save, and you can copy your USB stick. : D Useful to show to your client that the lobby was well done. The screenshot is of very good quality. so no need for a HDPVR to screenshot anymore.. thank you for your time Smile Tustin

nice will help people out Smile

The following user thanked Adrian for this useful post:

Wakkelly1
08-09-2015, 10:05 PM #10
L1ghtOfHeaveN
Do a barrel roll!
thanks but do we need to download that 100mb update regarding photos?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo