07-07-2015, 10:03 PM #1
MLB
Former Moderator
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

obvious troll is obvious xD

:mlb:
Last edited by MLB ; 07-07-2015 at 10:06 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to MLB for this useful post:

Jgood
07-07-2015, 10:18 PM #2
Esker
Samurai Poster
seen this already , when i first watched it i actually watched it all and felt like a pleb but loled any ways
07-07-2015, 10:27 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Just ordered 6 PS3s then going to use this tutorial to change them into PS4s and resell them Happy
07-07-2015, 11:08 PM #4
Chris
Former Staff
obvious troll is obvious
07-07-2015, 11:59 PM #5
bmob10189
At least I can fight
To start with the PS4 disks are like the PS3 discs. They only have the system updates Not the OS. PS4 OS stores on the hard drive so when you put a new hard drive in you can't update from a disk or online, you need to go to Sony's website and download the full OS+ Update in one. Also the PS4 OS wouldn't run on a PS3 motherboard as its components n circuits just won't be able to handle it, especially a fat PS3. Plus the PS4 disk updates are similar to PS3 but its PS4UPDATE.PUP not PS3UPDAT.PUP anything other then the PS3UPDAT.PUP won't do anything as that's what the PS3 system looks for during updating through media. The things ppl do to get views these days.
07-08-2015, 12:32 AM #6
Originally posted by bmob10189 View Post
To start with the PS4 disks are like the PS3 discs. They only have the system updates Not the OS. PS4 OS stores on the hard drive so when you put a new hard drive in you can't update from a disk or online, you need to go to Sony's website and download the full OS+ Update in one. Also the PS4 OS wouldn't run on a PS3 motherboard as its components n circuits just won't be able to handle it, especially a fat PS3. Plus the PS4 disk updates are similar to PS3 but its PS4UPDATE.PUP not PS3UPDAT.PUP anything other then the PS3UPDAT.PUP won't do anything as that's what the PS3 system looks for during updating through media. The things ppl do to get views these days.

And PS4 is running a x86 processor, not a PPC processor anymore. So, the executables won't even run
07-08-2015, 02:04 AM #7
JMAN!
Bounty hunter
hes not even using the controler when its the ps4 lol fake lol
07-08-2015, 04:06 AM #8
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by John View Post
And PS4 is running a x86 processor, not a PPC processor anymore. So, the executables won't even run

That's what I meant by components. I'm use to talking to retards all day.
07-08-2015, 06:11 AM #9

I wish to convert a vita into a PS3.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

vicious_results
07-08-2015, 03:31 PM #10
H4MZ4
Little One

Woah calm down, it's a troll....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo