Post: What do you think are the 8 most unfair Weapons in Call of Duty since Call of Duty 4?
04-12-2016, 05:39 AM #1
Loes
Lexicon Admin
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, I will be posting a few of these threads over the next few weeks as well as Outsider just to get some general feedback, opinions and discussion about the Certain Topic. The topics will vary throughout many different categories and we'd like to hear your opinion on them.

For this one I'd just like to know what you think are/were some of the most unfair weapons in Call of Duty history starting a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare?

For me playing every single CoD, from CoD4 to Black Ops 3. I definitely have dealt with some of the most unfair guns on those games.

Heres my list;
1. Pre-nerfed Model 1887 From MW2
2. Spas-12 from MW2
3. Skorpion EVO from BO2
4. M8A7 from BO2
5. AK-74u from BO1
6. KN-44 from BO3
7. STG-44 from WaW
8. MP40 from WaW

The following 5 users say thank you to Loes for this useful post:

CanadianOnCFW, illusional, Kronos, TheMightyMoJo
04-12-2016, 05:43 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by Loes View Post
Hey guys, I will be posting a few of these threads over the next few weeks as well as Outsider just to get some general feedback, opinions and discussion about the Certain Topic. The topics will vary throughout many different categories and we'd like to hear your opinion on them.

For this one I'd just like to know what you think are/were some of the most unfair weapons in Call of Duty history starting a Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare?

For me playing every single CoD, from CoD4 to Black Ops 3. I definitely have dealt with some of the most unfair guns on those games.

Heres my list;
2. Spas-12 from MW2
3. Skorpion EVO from BO2
4. M8A7 from BO2
5. AK-74u from BO1
6. KN-44 from BO3
7. STG-44 from WaW
8. MP40 from WaW

Agree with that list 100%
M8A7 from Bo2 is the one that to this day makes me salty when I get killed by it.
04-12-2016, 05:44 AM #3
Any weapon is unfair when I turn my mods on. Enzo Needa

The following 3 users say thank you to CanadianOnCFW for this useful post:

DH63, HipHopz, Maty360414
04-12-2016, 05:44 AM #4
Kronos
Former Staff
Hey guys, I will be posting a few of these threads over the next few weeks as well as Outsider just to get some general feedback, opinions and discussion about the Certain Topic. The topics will vary throughout many different categories and we'd like to hear your opinion on them.

Heres my list;
2. Spas-12 from MW2
3. Skorpion EVO from BO2
4. M8A7 from BO2
5. AK-74u from BO1
6. KN-44 from BO3
7. STG-44 from WaW
8. MP40 from WaW

Heres my list
1. Striker Pre patch Mw3 (thing was like a sniper)
2. FMG9 Akimbos Mw3
3. MSMC from bo2
3. Remington from bo2

and more im failing to think of rn Smile

The following user thanked Kronos for this useful post:

Loes
04-12-2016, 05:50 AM #5

Heres my list;
2. Spas-12 from MW2
3. Skorpion EVO from BO2
4. M8A7 from BO2
5. AK-74u from BO1
6. KN-44 from BO3
7. STG-44 from WaW
8. MP40 from WaW

I agree with you on that list.

Also, the MP7 from Black Ops II's unfair.. Well, I don't know if it's unfair or if I'm just really good with it. stare
Last edited by CanadianOnCFW ; 04-12-2016 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Forgot to add one thing, lol.

The following user thanked CanadianOnCFW for this useful post:

Loes
04-12-2016, 05:53 AM #6

Heres my list;
2. Spas-12 from MW2
3. Skorpion EVO from BO2
4. M8A7 from BO2
5. AK-74u from BO1
6. KN-44 from BO3
7. STG-44 from WaW
8. MP40 from WaW

1. OneManArmy Noobtubs From Mw2
  2. MP40 from W@W
  3. Model 1887 From MW2
  4. AK-47u from Bo1
  5. ACR From MW3
  6. Famas From BO1
  7. MP7 From MW3
  8. M16 From Cod4
  9. UMP From MW2
  10. Dual FMG9s From Mw3

The following 2 users say thank you to TheMightyMoJo for this useful post:

Loes, Voltron181
04-12-2016, 05:56 AM #7
Loes Jr.
Do a barrel roll!
STOP PLAYING VIDEO GAMES YOU NERDS!!, BTW I THINK THAT SCORPION EVO WAS A GUN THAT MADE ME HOPE IN MY RAGE FEELINGS!!! Sal
04-12-2016, 09:29 AM #8

Heres my list;
2. Spas-12 from MW2
3. Skorpion EVO from BO2
4. M8A7 from BO2
5. AK-74u from BO1
6. KN-44 from BO3
7. STG-44 from WaW
8. MP40 from WaW

KRM, R870, and Brecci come to mind. Well, really almost any shotgun comes to mind as being overpowered. What kind of fuck logic is it that I can rail in nearly all my clip, and the enemy just has to shoot once to kill me.
04-12-2016, 10:23 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Heres my list;
2. Spas-12 from MW2
3. Skorpion EVO from BO2
4. M8A7 from BO2
5. AK-74u from BO1
6. KN-44 from BO3
7. STG-44 from WaW
8. MP40 from WaW

Most Powerful Weapons eh?

1.) MP5 from COD4
2.) CFG MENUS from W@W
3.) CFG MENUS from MW2
4.) Invisible Class from BO1
5.) Invisible Class from MW3
6.) Non-host aimbot from BO2
7.) Ban Hammer from AW
8.) Ban Hammer from BO3
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 04-12-2016 at 10:25 AM.
04-12-2016, 10:59 AM #10
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens

Heres my list;
2. Spas-12 from MW2
3. Skorpion EVO from BO2
4. M8A7 from BO2
5. AK-74u from BO1
6. KN-44 from BO3
7. STG-44 from WaW
8. MP40 from WaW

Well, I don't know I can think of 8 unfair ones, but I can think of a few like the Scar-20, G3SG1, XM1014 (its a fuckin sniper), The R8 Revolver, and the worst.. P90.. :puke:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo