05-30-2016, 03:36 AM #1
illusional
Climbing up the ladder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been curious what people think about how long the PS3 will last since the PS4 has came out.
11-08-2016, 01:04 AM #20
Originally posted by Maniacal
Ever heard of supply and demand my friend? As long as there is a significant majority of people still playing on ps3 then it will continue to stay up simple as that.
Just imagine how much they still make off micro transactions and other stuff from the ps3 alone. I personally doubt it will be going anywhere anytime soon just my 2 cents.

You are spot on, well I mean, we are both of the same opinion. Supply and Demand has even resurrected classic consoles. I was in disbelief when I went into a Walgreen's store to get a few items, and saw a Sega Genesis (licensed by AT games) for sale, pre-loaded with a ton of games and I think they even had an Atari there on the shelf. I ended up buying it for my gf at the time, she went crazy with joy when I sent a picture from my phone. Brought back a lot of memories from the late 80s
11-09-2016, 05:45 PM #21
they wont be turning the servers off as its still psn/sen thats the same as ps4 if the shut down the servers the ps4 will go down to it will be down to r* and them lot to shut there servers down for ps3 not sony thats what a sony rep told me
11-10-2016, 08:22 PM #22
Sys
Gym leader
I would give ps3 another 10 years.
11-12-2016, 06:24 PM #23
Originally posted by Noveau View Post
You are spot on, well I mean, we are both of the same opinion. Supply and Demand has even resurrected classic consoles. I was in disbelief when I went into a Walgreen's store to get a few items, and saw a Sega Genesis (licensed by AT games) for sale, pre-loaded with a ton of games and I think they even had an Atari there on the shelf. I ended up buying it for my gf at the time, she went crazy with joy when I sent a picture from my phone. Brought back a lot of memories from the late 80s

Yep. They have also resurrected the old Nintendo back into a classic mini modern Nintendo called the "Nintendo NES Classic" Alot of people will re experience some nostalgic memories with that as well.
Here's some more info on that if your interested. You must login or register to view this content.
11-12-2016, 10:12 PM #24
Originally posted by Maniacal
Yep. They have also resurrected the old Nintendo back into a classic mini modern Nintendo called the "Nintendo NES Classic" Alot of people will re experience some nostalgic memories with that as well.
Here's some more info on that if your interested. You must login or register to view this content.

Oh wow, that just happened yesterday and it is sold out already...everywhere. Nintendo always stays silent and makes major moves in the background and profits like crazy. The price you cannot beat either. Serious man, thanks for bringing this to my attention, no one else I know has said anything. : )
11-13-2016, 02:45 AM #25
Originally posted by Noveau View Post
Oh wow, that just happened yesterday and it is sold out already...everywhere. Nintendo always stays silent and makes major moves in the background and profits like crazy. The price you cannot beat either. Serious man, thanks for bringing this to my attention, no one else I know has said anything. : )

No problem hoss. Hope you can manage to snag ya one Happy
11-13-2016, 07:49 AM #26
Originally posted by The
Surely they make too much cash from it to even consider shutting it.

i feel like since the newer console is out they stopped making so much money from it, i say 5 years and support is done, however i feel like online will still be available
11-02-2017, 10:27 PM #27
Sony will stop supporting PS3 one day .. hopefully not too soon!
11-03-2017, 07:11 AM #28
DGNGOD
-MAD GOD-
I have been told by multiple people that Sony do intend on stopping PS3 By early 2019 But I personally don't believe that they will for a while yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo