06-23-2016, 05:22 PM #1
CLARKEY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU!

Are you one of those people that always get signed out of PSN randomly? Follow my simple tutorial on how to prevent these annoying, random PSN sign-out's.

Tutorial
Step 1: Open up 'Network Settings' on your PS3.
Step 2: Open up 'Network Connection Settings'.
Step 3: Go through all the options until you come across 'Awesome faceNS Setting'.
Step 4: Select the 'Manual' Option.
Step 5: Enter these numbers: You must login or register to view this content.
Step 6: Save these settings.

Now - you should at least stop being signed out. I am not sure if this works for everyone, however it is worth a shot.

If you have a CFW PS3 then it's best to update it to one of the most recent releases as it's more stable.
If you are using a VPN, perhaps find a more reliable one or stop using a VPN full-stop.
If you have a bad internet connection then I doubt this well help, there is nothing we can do about that.
If anyone has any other working methods then let me know and I'll put it in this post & credit you.

Give me some feedback on this, let me know if this works for you by replying to this post. Thanks.

~ Clarkey ~

The following user thanked CLARKEY for this useful post:

SQUID-EE-68
06-23-2016, 05:39 PM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by ClarkeyNGU View Post
Hello NGU!

Are you one of those people that always get signed out of PSN randomly? Follow my simple tutorial on how to prevent these annoying, random PSN sign-out's.

Tutorial
Step 1: Open up 'Network Settings' on your PS3.
Step 2: Open up 'Network Connection Settings'.
Step 3: Go through all the options until you come across 'Awesome faceNS Setting'.
Step 4: Select the 'Manual' Option.
Step 5: Enter these numbers: You must login or register to view this content.
Step 6: Save these settings.

Now - you should at least stop being signed out. I am not sure if this works for everyone, however it is worth a shot.

If you have a CFW PS3 then it's best to update it to one of the most recent releases as it's more stable.
If you are using a VPN, perhaps find a more reliable one or stop using a VPN full-stop.
If you have a bad internet connection then I doubt this well help, there is nothing we can do about that.
If anyone has any other working methods then let me know and I'll put it in this post & credit you.

Give me some feedback on this, let me know if this works for you by replying to this post. Thanks.

~ Clarkey ~

I use this method myself so i can confirm it helps a lot with random sign outs. Thanks for sharing man :yes:

The following user thanked OfficialJesseP for this useful post:

CLARKEY
06-24-2016, 03:45 PM #3
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
I only get random Sign out when im downloading. but when im not everything is fine. its probs just people using there bandwidth for everything else that make you have a random sign out.
07-13-2016, 04:09 AM #4
Rammus99
Do a barrel roll!
Random sign out only happens when im banned mostly
07-14-2016, 06:36 AM #5
Dj Spikelton
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Rammus99 View Post
Random sign out only happens when im banned mostly

lol if you are banned then how can you have a Random sign out? as you wont be able to log in... in the 1st place?
07-14-2016, 06:47 AM #6
Rammus99
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by djspike2k8 View Post
lol if you are banned then how can you have a Random sign out? as you wont be able to log in... in the 1st place?

when i'm playing online it will randomly sign me out when I get banned and say like erroer 8.... something. I'm on cfw so I just get a new cid and get back on.
07-15-2016, 07:41 PM #7
geffy01
Save Point
nice sharing, thanksYou must login or register to view this content.
07-27-2016, 03:11 AM #8
Thanks for the post

Cheers

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo