08-27-2016, 05:08 PM #1
Animize
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wanted to know if a JB PS3 is still worth buying. PS3 isn't dead but it's not being played as much as it used to since next-gen consoles came out. Should I still buy one? or nah.
09-26-2016, 04:56 PM #11
StopTheSkids
Save Point
Yes you get tons of games for free but also consider buying cids for 20$
10-01-2016, 04:54 PM #12
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
Its worth it as long you mod and enjoy free games :P!
10-01-2016, 06:16 PM #13
yes, free games and get dat paper by moddding
11-14-2016, 06:45 AM #14
Originally posted by Animize View Post
Just wanted to know if a JB PS3 is still worth buying. PS3 isn't dead but it's not being played as much as it used to since next-gen consoles came out. Should I still buy one? or nah.

I still play mine a lot so i'd say yes
11-16-2016, 08:21 PM #15
I had a 4.50 ITA ps3 around a year and a bit ago it bricked and couldn't be fucked getting a new one, i went onto Xbox 360 for a while meh it was good fun but went to an XBone twice (yes twice) sold one cause got bored got another 2 month later then scrapped console and got my self a PC.... and guess what every game iv had so far i have modded on the PC :/ so scrolling through ebay and i bought another ps3 and got it jailbroken... I think i was born to not play games legit or somthing. To the question in hand... yes i would go for it. I higly doubt PS3 will be killing any game servers any time soon there are still tuns and tuns of people playing on PS3 all the COD's are still much active and GTA online is active also.
It's personal preference really. if you want to have countless days of fun, then go for it. If you don't have too much time on your hand i wouldn't bother

Like i have said it's all up to yourself but in my opinion get one :3
11-17-2016, 03:19 AM #16
Xplaya
Maggbot timeout!
My modded ps3 gets used more as a media player (Movian) then playing games lol and I have hundreds of games installed on it.

I was hardout into it in the previous years (Had a JB-Modded ps3 since around 2011), but slowed down alot now and play ps4.
11-25-2016, 06:11 AM #17
Originally posted by Animize View Post
Just wanted to know if a JB PS3 is still worth buying. PS3 isn't dead but it's not being played as much as it used to since next-gen consoles came out. Should I still buy one? or nah.

Nope. Not worth it anymore. Just send all of your JB PS3's to me.
12-09-2016, 10:27 AM #18
Sparrow
Big Papi
I'd go for it, can pick them up pretty cheap on eBay auctions Geo

I just use mine for testing games before I buy them on next gen, and modding GTA and CoD xD
12-09-2016, 08:32 PM #19
yes totally worth it....tons of games out there you can snag at NO cost wink wink all the fun you can have modding
you can put something kinda similar to Kodi through Movian

And with emulators you can set it up like mine so my system does:

PS1
PS2
PS3

Atari
Turbo Grafx 16
Genesis
SNES
NES
Sega Master syster
sega gamegear