08-27-2016, 05:08 PM #1
Animize
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just wanted to know if a JB PS3 is still worth buying. PS3 isn't dead but it's not being played as much as it used to since next-gen consoles came out. Should I still buy one? or nah.
08-27-2016, 09:06 PM #2
Lukeye
Haxor!
Considering some game companies still support ps3 i'd say yea plus...you know..."free games".
08-28-2016, 11:32 AM #3
Habeeb
Little One
Free games free dlcs free mods free cheats.

Its too much fun.
08-28-2016, 05:29 PM #4
United
Big Sister
Yes and No. The modding community (being other sites), are taking a turn for the worse now-a-days. So unless you are prepared for some amazing discoveries, I probably wouldn't get into it. Is it fun to do stuff with your friends? Yes. Is it fun to have your console frozen and to be booted offline for multiple hours? Hell no.
08-28-2016, 08:15 PM #5
Chris
Former Staff
If you're interested in Free Games. not having to play legit, and receiving tons of messages everyday; then yes, it's worth it.
08-30-2016, 11:15 PM #6
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
JAILBREAK IS THE BEST i jailbreak all my ps3 s
08-31-2016, 02:02 AM #7
ymh
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by Animize View Post
Just wanted to know if a JB PS3 is still worth buying. PS3 isn't dead but it's not being played as much as it used to since next-gen consoles came out. Should I still buy one? or nah.

End of gen is the best time to mod a console for a number of reasons, most people get a cfw to cheat and comit acts of piracy but if you have a open mind you will find that theres alot more you can do with it, example. i have a poor internet connection so i have all my files for my console psn games, dlc, updates etc stored on a external drive so if my ps3 stuffs up or i work on someone elses console i can just send it to there consoles which is a lot easier then downloading it all for me, also you can send over free dlc on most games to your ofw though it does not always work while signed in and on some games will prevent the transfer process, but if you forget your account details or got banned for what ever reason or account was stolen that can be a life saver, my favroute thing is fixing trophies, say you ended up with all the trophies somehow and they all have times that will get you banned from a leaderboard you can fix them, a example of this is i was playing bioshock infinite and the sightseer trophies glitched and unlocked early, i ended up getting it when i reached the bank of the profit but as it was the first trophy on from when i work up and i ended up playing it till i finished it all i had to do was move the other trophies back to when i was sleeping and now the order is fixed, then theres customization, if you have the know how you can make some really nice custom xmb mods and other visual mods though if you want some really nice ones you will have to make them yourself as no one ever seems to release the best of them, and if you don't wanna speed the money to get cooling mods increasing the fan speed is also in your favour. then theres the debug options those can be quite useful in some situations, personally i don't play online very much and my cfw and when i do its usually to get trophies.
08-31-2016, 06:07 AM #8
Jailbreaking a ps3 is the best TBH. You can get FREE Games. And Use mods...
09-07-2016, 04:32 PM #9
exassasinx
Do a barrel roll!
Its worth definitely!
09-22-2016, 02:42 AM #10
Jailbreak modding is fun but after a while you will get bored and there's also all those pesky kids constantly harrassing you for mods or free stuff, however on the plus side you will more or less never have to buy a game or dlc again as your guarantees to find somewhere free and if u can't just do what I do and go out buy the game u want, copy it to ur ps3 then take it back to the shop and get ur money back then all u gotta do is wait till some nice lady or gent uploads the dlc's for that game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo