12-01-2016, 09:41 AM #1
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Fellow NGU Users!*

Sick of making hundreds of different emails for creating PSN accounts? Read bellow for a brilliant method which can overcome with issue and save fellow users a lot of time!
Gmail has this very nice function which allows you to use different e-mail accounts when registering on a website, but collects all the mail from your main account. It is done like this.*

For example my gmail account is*You must login or register to view this content.*Usually I would be allowed to register only one account with this e-mail, but there is a trick...

If you add a '+' sign and a number before the '@', then all the mail will come into your main account. You can set up infinite mails like*You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content., and all the mails going to those accounts will come into your main account.*

I hope you guys can make nice use of this tool.

With kind regards,
iZady

"Note, this has only been tested by myself on PSN"

The following 38 users say thank you to iZady for this useful post:

Alucard_Immorta, avatar1o1234, BaumHF1, bmob10189, CanadianOnCFW, carma66, Chirra92, Cliffy05, Daized, DutchModderNL, Force, Frosty, popcornmods, Grezinn, GTA MoDz, hello10110, jamzyb, kui, Like, MessinBound, MidnightVibes, MrDankiee, Nothingbutbread, Pianist Prodigy, r0cket99, Riften, RizModz, ShakotanGX71, solarmat, Spaz666, star2000, TheDoctor MoDz, Tristen, TylerMods, vAerox9, WeHostModdedXP, xKasper and 1 other user.
04-23-2017, 12:23 AM #47
Wow I love you, solved my 3 year problem 👍🏻
06-04-2017, 06:54 PM #48
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by iZady View Post
Hello Fellow NGU Users!*

Sick of making hundreds of different emails for creating PSN accounts? Read bellow for a brilliant method which can overcome with issue and save fellow users a lot of time!
Gmail has this very nice function which allows you to use different e-mail accounts when registering on a website, but collects all the mail from your main account. It is done like this.*

For example my gmail account is*You must login or register to view this content.*Usually I would be allowed to register only one account with this e-mail, but there is a trick...

If you add a '+' sign and a number before the '@', then all the mail will come into your main account. You can set up infinite mails like*You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content.,*You must login or register to view this content., and all the mails going to those accounts will come into your main account.*

I hope you guys can make nice use of this tool.

With kind regards,
iZady

"Note, this has only been tested by myself on PSN"

Thanks man. Never thought about this method
06-05-2017, 11:32 AM #49
Zsantaclaws
Bounty hunter
I love you!!
06-08-2017, 04:31 AM #50
thanks
06-13-2017, 01:54 AM #51
works perfectly thank you so much