12-19-2016, 06:51 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

VPN Resource Vault

Intro
Welcome to the VPN vault here you will find a multitude of different vpn's you can choose to use.
This resource thread aim's to have a compiled list of vpn's member's may choose to use in conjunction with online gaming (Ex: PS3, PS4 Ect) or just general online use.
Seeing as there are not many recommendations here for useful vpn's I have figured this might help new comers and other's in finding a good reliable vpn to use.

Some basic must knows to help you have a better understanding of why a vpn is useful, what they are used for, and why you the end user would want to use such a program.

• Vpn's are useful for masking your IP

• VPN's can serve to keep you online under a DDOS attack by targeting the "Fake IP" instead of your actual assigned IP

• VPN's can potentially reduce lag and speed up a connection comes in hand for bad internet connections

• VPN's can be used to bypass location/region specific services such as accessing american netflix in a non US country

VPN Download's

Spyproof VPN You must login or register to view this content.

Hide My Ass VPNYou must login or register to view this content.

Express VPN You must login or register to view this content.

Hide Me VPN You must login or register to view this content.

Strong VPN You must login or register to view this content.

IP Vanish VPN You must login or register to view this content.

Pure VPN You must login or register to view this content.

Nord VPN You must login or register to view this content.

Golden Frog VPN You must login or register to view this content.

Safer VPN You must login or register to view this content.

Miscellaneous
As you can see there are lot's of vpn's listed and there are hundred's if not thousand's more available to choose from.

To use your vpn of choice for online gaming you can refer to Dacoco's thread here:You must login or register to view this content. the same concept applie's to other system's as well.

The following user thanked Maniacal Madman for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
12-19-2016, 07:59 PM #2
another good thing to add would be who logs youre info who dont log youre infoseb5594

The following user thanked xXGRIM_REAPERXx for this useful post:

CanadianOnCFW
04-02-2017, 08:41 AM #3
PassiveBypass
Do a barrel roll!
free is always the best!
04-10-2017, 03:13 AM #4
Critasic
Save Point
Thank You. This thread has given me options on what to choose for a good VPN since i keep getting hit off every 5 mins.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo