01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-01-2017, 07:06 PM #11
smw74
Do a barrel roll!
Serendity is trash I bought that menu went online bam! Banned but other menu's work fine(*******s, power, umbrella).
01-01-2017, 08:37 PM #12
Azerxth
Save Point
im still online on my private :/ been online for nearly 5 months now
01-01-2017, 10:00 PM #13
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
You guys just use 1 account and play , I mentioned creating 15-20 accounts per day , not just 1 account and using god-mode and s*** like this .

And I don't use free menus , I use serendipity recovery .

The following user thanked #Dragoss for this useful post:

Grezinn
01-02-2017, 01:08 AM #14
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
You guys just use 1 account and play , I mentioned creating 15-20 accounts per day , not just 1 account and using god-mode and s*** like this .

And I don't use free menus , I use serendipity recovery .

15-20 accounts, you don't know when to call it quits

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

MidnightVibes
01-02-2017, 01:27 AM #15
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Toke View Post
15-20 accounts, you don't know when to call it quits

before 4.81 update I used to mod between 20 and 40 accounts per day for 6 months with 0 bans , that's why I'm trying to push developers to research this new ban-system .

The following user thanked #Dragoss for this useful post:

Grezinn
01-02-2017, 01:29 AM #16
Toke
PC Master Race
before 4.81 update I used to mod between 20 and 40 accounts per day for 6 months with 0 bans , that's why I'm trying to push developers to research this new ban-system .

your recent posting suggest you've always had issues modding accs and getting banned

You must login or register to view this content.

just a couple and those are just threads you've started on here, not ones you've posted on this site or others

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

Dro
01-02-2017, 01:46 AM #17
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Toke View Post
your recent posting suggest you've always had issues modding accs and getting banned

just a couple and those are just threads you've started on here, not ones you've posted on this site or others

That was 1 year ago when I used to play gta and got a temporary ban because of 1.26 patch , it has nothing to do with latest ban problems , I'm not the only one who gets banned daily .
01-03-2017, 09:18 AM #18
bmob10189
At least I can fight
That was 1 year ago when I used to play gta and got a temporary ban because of 1.26 patch , it has nothing to do with latest ban problems , I'm not the only one who gets banned daily .

Seems like your the only one. I've had no bans in almost 2 yrs
01-03-2017, 01:53 PM #19
I am facing the same. issue mate. I saw your post on PS3HAX too. Dude, I think Sony has improved their systems after the CID swap method.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo