01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-28-2017, 12:55 AM #182
thats crazy.... I always played with my ID half year to year but in last month i got banned 5 times?! And yesterday until now 3 PSN Bans ? Whats up ?
01-28-2017, 04:18 AM #183
Originally posted by downhillerjan View Post
thats crazy.... I always played with my ID half year to year but in last month i got banned 5 times?! And yesterday until now 3 PSN Bans ? Whats up ?

maybe sony have new cid ban system.
01-29-2017, 11:46 AM #184
Kappa_
Keeper
also banned ;/
01-31-2017, 01:28 AM #185
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
lol I was banned this morning. Was console and NOT IP as I COULD sign in with a ofw ps3 and ps4 no problem. (Crazy when some people don't even know the differences and will give advice.) Back up and running strong, but crazy crazy. Woot ayy lmaoHappy
Last edited by CacheMe ; 01-31-2017 at 01:31 AM.
01-31-2017, 01:42 AM #186
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SockNastez View Post
You can also make the game a .ISO so it's as if the game was actually running from a disc when it isn't.

True/ish Iso IS the recommended way to use pirated games, and currently is considered the safest (not to be confused with safe!) way other than using an original disc of the purchased game. JB folders are obsolete should be avoided.
01-31-2017, 01:56 AM #187
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Voquez View Post
Slow down. Stop modding so many accounts, i know a lot of us make a living off doing it but $30 a day isnt doing anything. i'm on D-REX 4.78.2 and i mod at least 1 account a day. You just have to be super cautious and keep a low profile, no modded comment, no modded avatar, and try not to use pirated games online. I've had my CID for 6 months and i havent been banned. Just have to be unbelievably cautious, the CID is the original one that was on the ps3

Very true. Its dumb ass hell for people to advertise what they are doing... use “mods, modz, MoDz, etc, etc”.... Or worse,.... try to make it what its not! Lol (call it “hacking” Learning how to click on an option from a pre-made menu is certainly NOT anything special.) ….. Fact is, if people wanna be safe, don't mod or use stolen games. Period... its the safest way. If someone does mod, use programs S#ny, r/s doesn't want or allow, runs dex and is not a developer, etc then they are taking a risk. Tustin
02-01-2017, 05:46 AM #188
Mr.4Skin
Space Ninja
Pfft no wonder why you guys. Are getting cid banned. Your doing way to many accounts at a time. I have done 5 max. Never gone over that.

If a person let's say was playing in the U.S. and they signed out so you could mod their account.

And let's say you live in Canada.
Once you sign in sonys security. Is logging the location change. So you see 15-20 accounts always sign in to "console A" for 30 mins then to ve signed in by the original owner. You could see how doing too many will trip there security. Cause nobody getting to canada from the us after signing out within 5 minutes to sign back in [ to explain ip change etc]

Cool it down if you want it to last.
And there aint many posts about cid bans as most know how to be smart enough to make your cids last.

1. If your buying from someone on ig. That bitch will prob be shared xD

2. Even if you charge to do accounts at a standard rate of $10. Doing 5 accounts nets you $50 a day right. If you have an expensive lifestyle sadly modding accounts wont do it.
$50 is enough.

3. Dont use homebrew apps online. And just use webman if your on dex i used to use sen to delete history but webman does it for you + syscalls.

4.if you have been banned 3 times and you keep getting banned change your mac address. Permanently changing it can be a challenge but sen enabler allows you to spoof it temporally.

5. Doesn't matter what menu or mods you use. You will get banned eventually. I have been banned once. I don't go crazy when i was online and haven't been banned since
. [year and a half. Same cid].
You think after ps3 was jailbroken sony was like.

"Shit .. That happend. Guess we shouldn't bother doing anything to keep it fair for those who cant mod.... "

We're using a system that wasnt supposed to be used in the way we are using it. So yes bans will happen . Doesn't mean when 5 people get banned. Its a ban wave

But ya there's my 2 cents lol. have fun modding Happy
Last edited by Mr.4Skin ; 02-01-2017 at 05:49 AM.

The following user thanked Mr.4Skin for this useful post:

BooYaaKaa
02-06-2017, 06:35 PM #189
I got CID banned due to the last " Ban Wave " And I got scammed twice from buying a cid...
02-06-2017, 06:46 PM #190
Unb
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Amelkalac View Post
I got CID banned due to the last " Ban Wave " And I got scammed twice from buying a cid...

If you hit up xJustJesse or Jessie you can ask him where he gets his CIDs from and the guy is very reliable.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo