01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-03-2017, 08:04 PM #20
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by tushargta View Post
I am facing the same. issue mate. I saw your post on PS3HAX too. Dude, I think Sony has improved their systems after the CID swap method.

Is not only SONY , the GTA is triggering this bans . I remember 6 months ago people used to spoof their CID to a banned one before launching GTA , now it doesn't work anymore because GTA is reading your CID when you launch it .

About PS3HAX yeah , I regret posting there , so many old hypocrite morons throwing s**t at me and telling me to stop modding and I deserve getting banned , like they are legit developers of harmless software and I am just a filthy modder ....... anyway , 'tards are everywhere .
Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-03-2017 at 08:15 PM.
01-03-2017, 11:51 PM #21
Kronos
Former Staff
If there is a new banning system i doubt u can do much about it. if its only a couple people having these issues devs wont be bothered about it.
01-04-2017, 01:32 AM #22
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
I remember 6 months ago people used to spoof their CID to a banned one before launching GTA , now it doesn't work anymore because GTA is reading your CID when you launch it ..

If thats the case, there must be another way around. You did some research on any other tricks?
01-04-2017, 03:30 AM #23
i honestly dont notice or see anything new in the security, you just need to be careful, my CID has been going for 11 months and i do a shit load of accounts.
I never spoof CID, i clear history files 1 time a month, i use my own private tools and menus

PS3
Chip: NAND
Firmware: 4.80.1 D-REX
HDD space: 500mb
01-04-2017, 03:37 AM #24
Originally posted by PartymodzHD View Post
i honestly dont notice or see anything new in the security, you just need to be careful, my CID has been going for 11 months and i do a shit load of accounts.
I never spoof CID, i clear history files 1 time a month, i use my own private tools and menus

PS3

Yeah clearing history repeatedly over a week would be red flags to Sony.
01-04-2017, 07:49 AM #25
hmm.. not been banned on any accounts or GTA. must just be you
01-04-2017, 07:52 AM #26
Originally posted by PartymodzHD View Post

PS3

What mod menu do you use for GTA V?
01-04-2017, 05:44 PM #27
my own menu
01-04-2017, 05:46 PM #28
Originally posted by tushargta View Post
What mod menu do you use for GTA V?

my own menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.