01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-01-2017, 12:44 PM #2
I know. There's been an increase in frequency of CID banning.
01-01-2017, 01:43 PM #3
Dro
i<3myPs3
Originally posted by dragoss91 View Post
Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Sony and Rockstar are not the same thing..
Last edited by Dro ; 01-01-2017 at 02:00 PM.
01-01-2017, 01:56 PM #4
I noticed it after Update 4.81
01-01-2017, 03:00 PM #5
AFG
The One and Only
It's called the "Downfall Of PS3" because it's 2017 now.
01-01-2017, 03:32 PM #6
Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

You already said it: GTA modding. Stop modding GTA, and your CIDs wont be banned.
01-01-2017, 04:46 PM #7
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You already said it: GTA modding. Stop modding GTA, and your CIDs wont be banned.

GTA has nothing to do with CID banning because if I change the CID the GTA account is FINE .

Please reply here only people that has to say something related to this problem , "dont mod" is not a solution since this forum is full of mods and tools for modding games .

The following user thanked #Dragoss for this useful post:

Renitha
01-01-2017, 05:09 PM #8
GTA has nothing to do with CID banning because if I change the CID the GTA account is FINE .

Please reply here only people that has to say something related to this problem , "dont mod" is not a solution since this forum is full of mods and tools for modding games .

Facepalm Read my post again You must login or register to view this content. Did I mention account ban? No? I mentioned CID banned, which is temporary. READ...
01-01-2017, 05:18 PM #9
Decommit
Little One
Haven't been banned in months I guess don't use free menus
01-01-2017, 05:20 PM #10
Originally posted by Decommit View Post
Haven't been banned in months I guess don't use free menus

Haven't been banned in over a year

The following 5 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Decommit, Dro, Right, xLoganModz, ymh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.