01-06-2017, 04:48 PM #1
Kestt
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As you know ps3 modders usually have a modded caption in the spot where your profile would show the game you are currently playing.

Example of a Modded Comment...
You must login or register to view this content.
(picture credits to PassiveModding)

If you have a modded comment, take a picture and show us. i think people would be amazed at how interesting and artistic they can be. I've seen a couple pretty sick modded comments.
Last edited by Kestt ; 01-06-2017 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Updating the thread

The following user thanked Kestt for this useful post:

sharkbbaitt
01-07-2017, 12:44 PM #2
bmob10189
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Kestt View Post
As you know ps3 modders usually have a modded caption in the spot where your profile would show the game you are currently playing.

Example of a Modded Comment...
You must login or register to view this content.
(picture credits to PassiveModding)

If you have a modded comment, take a picture and show us. i think people would be amazed at how interesting and artistic they can be. I've seen a couple pretty sick modded comments.

That acc will be banned soonish. You just publicized your PSN name and pointing out that you have a CFW. This isn't a private forums website.

The following user thanked bmob10189 for this useful post:

Right
01-09-2017, 11:01 PM #3
Kestt
Bounty hunter
actually thats not mine, its also an example, so for all we know it could be fake and photoshopped. this forums is also meant for modding. if you havent already noticed...
01-14-2017, 03:33 PM #4
CGQuinn
Bounty hunter
Mine... mines cool it has a moving fire and battery and also my instagram and youtube link.. remind me later and ill post a pic..
01-23-2017, 02:35 AM #5
oblx
Gym leader
don't kkw how to do it
01-23-2017, 10:00 AM #6
Originally posted by CGQuinn View Post
Mine... mines cool it has a moving fire and battery and also my instagram and youtube link.. remind me later and ill post a pic..

Quoting for the reminder.
01-24-2017, 09:18 AM #7
Sinister
Gym leader

Is it later yet?
01-27-2017, 05:30 PM #8
Pyr00HD
Do a barrel roll!

I'm curious
02-02-2017, 05:38 AM #9
mine has a moving battery. my boyfriends initials a moving heart & battery
the bottom line has the ps plus symbol my name and another ps plus symbol
02-09-2017, 10:44 AM #10
PassiveBypass
Do a barrel roll!
actually that account is still unbanned, I've had it for multiple years man and sony isnt going to skim forums for modders

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo